Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

Shopmotion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riley Keough Fan Forum » RILEY KEOUGH » Riley's Movies & T.V. series » "THE RUNAWAYS" by Floria Sigismondi

"THE RUNAWAYS" by Floria Sigismondi

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Bailey

I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It
I love I Am Sam
I have it
It was her first major role
She was so cuteee, so young yet so talented!
I've always thought she would win an oscar one day
Can't wait to see Riley and her on the big screen!

Graceland

Making Magic
Making Magic
When I heard Riley was going to be in the film with Dakota, I was so excited. It was an added bonus. I can't wait for it to come out. I'll definetly buy it.

Yada

Admin
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://simplyriley.com

Yada

Admin
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

KozyKitten wrote:Enjoy Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

KozyKitten

Coachella Chic
Coachella Chic
Enjoy Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by KozyKitten on 17.10.09 17:19; edited 1 time in total

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kozykitten68/

Yada

Admin
Admin
Very Happy Thank you Dora.. Welcome to the forum! Nice to have you here Smile

KozyKitten

Coachella Chic
Coachella Chic
You are most welcome.

So glad to be here. Cheering

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
~KozyKitten~
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kozykitten68/

Bailey

I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It
I JUST found out that Cherie and Marie were twins!
I just thought they were sisters and I thought I read somewhere that Marie was older
It made sense coz Riley is a few years older then Dakota
So Riley and Dkota are playing twins!
Wow! I had no idea, lol

lilsurprises

Funny, because I didnt realize that Dakota is so young! ...only 15! thats shocking!

Yada

Admin
Admin
Somewhere here, you can watch the 'teaser trailer' apperantly! If someone can manage to watch it, would they please post it here, too? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The first poster

Plot:
ďA coming-of-age biopic about í70s teenage band The Runaways.Ē

Cast:
- Kristen Stewart as Joan Jett, co-founding member and rhythm guitarist of the band.
- Dakota Fanning as Cherie Currie, the bandís lead vocalist.
- Scout Taylor-Compton as Lita Ford, the bandís lead guitarist.
- Stella Maeve as Sandy West, co-founding member and drummer of the band.
- Hannah Marks as Tammy, the bandís groupie.
- Alia Shawkat as Robin, the bandís fictional bassist.
- Riley Keough, as Marie Currie, identical twin sister of Cherie Currie (although portrayed as fraternal twins in the film).
- Michael Shannon as Kim Fowley, the bandís manager and producer.
- Keir OíDonnell as Rodney Bingenheimer, radio DJ.

franchini

Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous
First teaser trailer for the movie, now on youtube: