Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
"THE GOOD DOCTOR" by Lance Daly Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
"THE GOOD DOCTOR" by Lance Daly Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
"THE GOOD DOCTOR" by Lance Daly Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
"THE GOOD DOCTOR" by Lance Daly Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
"THE GOOD DOCTOR" by Lance Daly Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
"THE GOOD DOCTOR" by Lance Daly Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
"THE GOOD DOCTOR" by Lance Daly Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
"THE GOOD DOCTOR" by Lance Daly Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
"THE GOOD DOCTOR" by Lance Daly Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
"THE GOOD DOCTOR" by Lance Daly Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

"THE GOOD DOCTOR" by Lance Daly

+4
franchini
phyene
roza
Froukje
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Thriller

A young doctor falls for a beautiful 18-year-old patient of his. Unfortunately the feeling is not mutual but he is now obsessed, so he contaminates her prescription keeping her just sick enough to leave her in his care. They form a close bond, but events spiral out of control until one day he takes it too far and the girl dies. Devastated and paranoid, he seemingly gets away with it, only to become caught in the blackmailing web of a spying intern with an addiction for prescription pills. Backed into a corner, the Good Doctor has no choice but to cover his tracks by any means necessary...

Director:
Lance Daly

Writer:
John Enborn

Cast:
Orlando Bloom, Taraji P. Henson, Danielle Riley Keough, and Michael Pena

Year of Production:
Pre Production

source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Yada on 29.05.10 22:21; edited 1 time in total

http://simplyriley.com

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

suppose its good we moved this project over to this section...they just finished wrapping this movie! I am so excited for her!! Cheering

Froukje

Froukje
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

I can't wait to see Riley act! Is there a release date already?

Anonymous

Yeah, I heard her character's name is Diane or something like that... I'm not really sure..?
I also wonder if this is an independant film.

confused

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Yah, she will playing a character named Diane.
I personally don't know whether it is independant or not. But what exactly is an independant film?

Anonymous

An independent film, or indie film, is a film that is produced mostly outside of a major film studio. In addition to being produced by independent production companies, independent films are often produced and/or distributed by subsidiaries of major studios. In order to be considered independent, less than half of a film's financing should come from a major studio. Independent films are sometimes distinguishable by their content and style and the way in which the filmmakers' personal artistic vision is realized. Usually, but not always, independent films are made with considerably lower budgets than major studio films. Generally, the marketing of independent films is characterized by limited release designed to build word-of-mouth or to reach small specialty audiences.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

The first poster of the movie has been released

A preview
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and the HQ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

OMG I'M SO EXCITTEEDDDDDDDDDDD cool!
Thanksssss Yadaaaa!
Awesomeeee piccccc

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

I can´t wait to see all her movies. Are the Runaways going to be released in Europe? Anyone knows?

phyene

Still In Coach
Still In Coach

I can hardly wait to see the trailer .

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

If you go on IMDB there are a few release dates for different countries. I live in Australia and it doesn't release here until mid July. I can not waitttttttttttttt!

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

cheers Cant wait to hear more info about this!

franchini

franchini
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

Thanks Yada! Smile I can't wait to see the film when it's released.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Smile you are welcome, everyone.
The Runaways has still not arrived in Ireland. I doubt it will do Neutral

SawLaw8

Anonymous

I found somewhere on the internet recently that the runaways is coming to the UK this summer, possibly ireland??

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Sawlaw, thanks. Possibly, Ireland in that case Smile

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

Riley-Keough.com just announced that she was contacted by the producer of 'The Good Doctor' saying that this poster isn't authentic and asking that she remove it. Here's what she said:

"I was contacted by the producer of ‘The Good Doctor’ who requested me to remove the image of the movie poster as it is not authentic . I was informed marketing material and images will be sent to us when available to update Riley’s fans.

I have honored this request and trust it was truly from a representative for the movie.

<3 Cher!"

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Ya some people from Orlando Blooms fan forum suspected that as well......

I just got done watching some videos on youtube -of the older version of this movie, and i have to say, it gets me real excited to see this!! Its kind of eerie how the doctor plays on her vulnerability. I bet Riley did great in this role!!

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Still, it's nice to see Riley in a poster Razz

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

A new article on this movie---July 1st, 2010

Sure enough new proposals flooded in with stars attached to them. But the one that most caught Daly’s attention was The Good Doctor, an Alfred Hitchcock-like thriller about a frustrated doctor who’s desperately eager to impress his colleagues.

When a young female patient gives him all the praise and attention he’s been craving, Orlando Bloom’s unscrupulous doctor messes around with her treatment so she has to spend more time in the hospital with him. It’s a shocking premise, and the word is that Bloom is sensational in the role.

Adds Daly, “Each day Bloom’s doctor keeps the girl just sick enough to leave her in his care. They form a close bond, but events spiral out of control. Soon he has no choice but to cover his tracks by any means necessary...” That’s the kind of high stakes set up Daly excels at.

Interview with Lance Daly---July 13th, 2010

And the amazing thing is, you've already finished your next film. Right?

Lance Daly: Yeah. (Laughs) I finished a film called The Good Doctor. We finished shooting it in March. We'll finish all of the editing, and sound and music, in September. Hopefully it will come out in the States early next year. But it is an American film. We shot it in Los Angeles. Orlando Bloom is the lead. He is from England, but we had a great American cast. This was a really great ensemble, and it was interesting to work with an American crew for the first time. I'm sure that will be out here sometime next year. It's a suspense thriller.

Did you continue this idea of mixing fantasy with reality in the film?

Lance Daly: Actually, yes. A little bit. Its about an eccentric young doctor who lives in his own world half the time. He lives in his own head. There is a fantasy element. I like to think that it has my finger prints on it. It feels like the same voice. Lets see, after it's finished, if that voice is still there.

{ill post the links if peeps want to see them}

Gemini

Gemini
A New Face
A New Face

Thanks, Lil Surprises. I'm glad to hear more about this movie. It's sad that we have to wait so long, but oh well.

22"THE GOOD DOCTOR" by Lance Daly Empty 'The Good Doctor' 2011 03.07.13 16:44

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Riley played Diane Nixon in this film in 2011.

young doctor falls for a beautiful 18-year-old patient of his. Unfortunately the feeling is not mutual but he is now obsessed, so he contaminates her prescription keeping her just sick enough to leave her in his care. They form a close bond, but events spiral out of control until one day he takes it too far and the girl dies. Devastated and paranoid, he seemingly gets away with it, only to become caught in the blackmailing web of a spying intern with an addiction for prescription pills. Backed into a corner, the Good Doctor has no choice but to cover his tracks by any means necessary...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She also attended the Tribeca Film Festival event for it.

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

This film is on youtube, but it's in German.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum