Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
"UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
"UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
"UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
"UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
"UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
"UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
"UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
"UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
"UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
"UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

"UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Riley Keough is in final negotiations for the female lead opposite Andrew Garfield in A24’s crime noir pic “Under the Silver Lake.”

“It Follows” director David Robert Mitchell is on board to write and direct the film.

Plot details are being kept under wraps other than the film being set in Los Angeles.

Michael De Luca, producer of the “Fifty Shades of Grey” trilogy, is producing under his Michael De Luca Productions banner. Chris Bender, Jake Weiner, and Adele Romanski are producing as well.

Lucy Kitada is overseeing for Michael De Luca Productions.

The movie was acquired by A24 at this year’s Cannes Film Festival and, being Mitchell’s follow-up to indie hit “It Follows,” was one of the hotter titles on the market. Production is expected to start in early 2017.

Following her breakout role in “Mad Max: Fury Road” as one of the muses, Keough has scored starring roles in such projects as “The Discovery” with Rooney Mara and Steven Soderbergh’s “Logan Lucky.” She recently wrapped production on the A24 film “It Comes at Night” opposite Joel Edgerton and also has Justin Kelly movie “Welcome the Stranger.”

She was most recently seen in “American Honey” opposite Shia LaBeouf, which also earned her strong reviews. She is repped by WME and manager Thor Bradwell.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://simplyriley.com

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Hope her role is awesome in this!

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

This looks soooo good 😊❤️👏🏻 Due out June 22nd!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

she looks sooo beautiful here!

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

If you´re looking forward to a good movie with Riley as the leading character, you´re gonna be dissapointed cause despite being the lead actress, she´s in the film for about 10 minutes out of those 139 minutes, which I personally find disapointing.

What can be said about this? Out of the movies that I´ve seen with Riley this is one of the better ones, but for me far from being a great film that I would want to watch again. IDK. Today´s Hollywood hasn´t impressed me in years. I´d appreciate less craziness, less absurdity, less unnecessarily expressive violence and more soul. I wish Riley was born earlier and had a chance to star in better films. It seems the film industry has died in the 90´s. So many iconic films back then, but today´s Hollywood seems desperate. I guess all the stories have been told already.

6"UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell Empty Dissapointed 10.09.19 1:19

sololupus

sololupus
Strange Stranger
Strange Stranger

roza wrote:If you´re looking forward to a good movie with Riley as the leading character, you´re gonna be dissapointed cause despite being the lead actress, she´s in the film for about 10 minutes out of those 139 minutes, which I personally find disapointing.

What can be said about this? Out of the movies that I´ve seen with Riley this is one of the better ones, but for me far from being a great film that I would want to watch again. IDK. Today´s Hollywood hasn´t impressed me in years. I´d appreciate less craziness, less absurdity, less unnecessarily expressive violence and more soul. I wish Riley was born earlier and had a chance to star in better films. It seems the film industry has died in the 90´s. So many iconic films back then, but today´s Hollywood seems desperate. I guess all the stories have been told already.

I didn't like this movie. What message does it convey? Is Holywood sick and your youth even more so? A movie had to be more comprehensive. When Riley came out hot for that teen, I thought it was a sweet love story.

7"UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell Empty Give a break 10.09.19 1:24

sololupus

sololupus
Strange Stranger
Strange Stranger

judy wrote:she looks sooo beautiful here!

Too bad this hotness got stuck under tons of concrete.

sololupus

sololupus
Strange Stranger
Strange Stranger

sololupus

sololupus
Strange Stranger
Strange Stranger

Here is the version of her filmography that I made and posted on Youtube. I also consider her as my granddaughter, as I am an Elvis fan.  But I love her as good actress that she is.

"UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell 180482

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

sololupus wrote:Here is the version of her filmography that I made and posted on Youtube. I also consider her as my granddaughter, as I am an Elvis fan.  But I love her as good actress that she is.

hey thank you and welcome to the forum altough the forums are no longer in Crying or Very sad it is always great to read messages from people

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

sololupus wrote:Here is the version of her filmography that I made and posted on Youtube. I also consider her as my granddaughter, as I am an Elvis fan.  But I love her as good actress that she is.

hey thank you and welcome to the forum altough the forums are no longer in Crying or Very sad it is always great to read messages from people

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum