Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
Riley Quotes Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
Riley Quotes Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
Riley Quotes Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
Riley Quotes Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
Riley Quotes Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
Riley Quotes Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
Riley Quotes Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
Riley Quotes Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
Riley Quotes Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
Riley Quotes Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riley Quotes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Riley Quotes Empty Riley Quotes 12.01.09 2:23

Anonymous

Does anyone have quotes of Riley?  Just short, simple ones possibly.  But any would be appreciated!

2Riley Quotes Empty Re: Riley Quotes 12.01.09 16:31

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Hey Christie, I've some for you.. Some short, some longer, I hope they do

"Happiness is swimming in the ocean!"

"Music is my favorite thing in the world, I grew up completely around it and I think it's one of the most important things to me but at this point I can't see myself doing that professionally. Luckily, for the most part I don't feel pressured".

"My favourite style icon is Jimi Hendrix. Am I allowed to say that? I just love all of the jewelry he wore and all of his elaborate colors. I don’t really have a style icon at the moment. I like anyone who dresses in an interesting way. If I could raid anyone's closet it would be My mammy’s. She’s got the most beautiful coats and shoes that I very seldom get to borrow. It would be fun to tear apart the entire thing just to make my point."

"I don't go around acting like a fucking nutcase, at least not most of the time!"

"I am very easily amused. Anywhere I go with my friends makes me happy. I love going to music festivals. And to eat, I love Papa Jake's in Beverly Hills, Mulberry Street Pizza, and Crustacean for the most amazing crab I have ever had"

" I DON'T REALLY HAVE STYLE. WHEN I GO SHOPPING I BUY WHATEVER STANDS OUT TO ME."

"I'M NOT MUCH IN THE PUBLIC EYE VERY MUCH. BUT I DO WATCH WHAT I DO IN CERTAIN SITUATIONS,"

'Photo shoots are like acting, like getting dressed up in something else, pretending to be someone I'm not, playing along to become this "girl" that they have in their heads."

"Comfy, eclectic, and colorful (I asked my boyfriend; I don’t know what my style is)"

"If my daughter wanted to be a model I would never let her!"

http://simplyriley.com

3Riley Quotes Empty Re: Riley Quotes 15.02.09 1:36

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

'Plastic surgery is horrible and the problem is a lot worse in Los Angeles, where it's the norm. If it is really going to help you feel great about yourself to get your lips or breasts done then OK, but it's not good for you.'

"It can turn into an addiction. If I got something done and I liked it, then maybe I'd want something else done. Where does it end? I know people who have work done at a very early age. It's depressing."

http://simplyriley.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum