Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
(Old & Locked) RileyKodaOnSur - Riley's Twitter account - Page 2 Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
(Old & Locked) RileyKodaOnSur - Riley's Twitter account - Page 2 Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
(Old & Locked) RileyKodaOnSur - Riley's Twitter account - Page 2 Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
(Old & Locked) RileyKodaOnSur - Riley's Twitter account - Page 2 Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
(Old & Locked) RileyKodaOnSur - Riley's Twitter account - Page 2 Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
(Old & Locked) RileyKodaOnSur - Riley's Twitter account - Page 2 Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
(Old & Locked) RileyKodaOnSur - Riley's Twitter account - Page 2 Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
(Old & Locked) RileyKodaOnSur - Riley's Twitter account - Page 2 Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
(Old & Locked) RileyKodaOnSur - Riley's Twitter account - Page 2 Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
(Old & Locked) RileyKodaOnSur - Riley's Twitter account - Page 2 Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Old & Locked) RileyKodaOnSur - Riley's Twitter account

+13
franchini
Bailey
Yada
sweet'child
Jac
rileyfan
roza
phyene
Graceland
Luvaluva
Manay
malibubarbie
bunnymegz
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

You mean Lisa was into heathly eating? I thought she´s never been.

Jac

Jac
A New Face
A New Face

It says that twitter account DOES not exist. weird.

rileyfan

rileyfan
I'm Capable
I'm Capable

Jac wrote:It says that twitter account DOES not exist. weird.
try Ray Keough

Froukje

Froukje
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

rileyfan wrote:
try Ray Keough
Yes it is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does she has Facebook / MySpace? I can only find fakes or fan mades.

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

She had a FaceBook account but she only added family or friends. However, I think she deleted it awhile ago and reactivated it again and then deleted it again. She told a friend it was because too many people she didn't know were adding her so she decided it was best that she deleted it.

Anonymous

Bailey wrote:She had a FaceBook account but she only added family or friends. However, I think she deleted it awhile ago and reactivated it again and then deleted it again. She told a friend it was because too many people she didn't know were adding her so she decided it was best that she deleted it.

she still has that fb account...didn't delete it..dunno if she will tho..

Jac

Jac
A New Face
A New Face

Froukje wrote:
rileyfan wrote:
try Ray Keough
Yes it is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does she has Facebook / MySpace? I can only find fakes or fan mades.
This is really her? oh cool.

Froukje

Froukje
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

Bailey wrote:She had a FaceBook account but she only added family or friends. However, I think she deleted it awhile ago and reactivated it again and then deleted it again. She told a friend it was because too many people she didn't know were adding her so she decided it was best that she deleted it.
Oh oke, then I will not add her if she doesn't want that. Thanks anyway.

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

Riley's latest Twitter post. I thought this was soooo awesomeeeeeeee Cheering

"gaga looked at meRT @Jess_Stam I just danced with Oprah while Lady Gaga performed right in front of us. No big deal at all...#imnotbragging"

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

OMG YOU GUYS!
Riley recently posted this on her Twitter:

Australia! Yayyyy!

I wasn't sure what she meant so I looked at other people's Twitter accounts to get more information and Jess from the Aussie band The Veronicas (twin sister of Lisa who dated Ryan Cabrera before Riley) said:

Aww yay. Kiss home for me cute gurrl! Xo

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY MORE INFORMATIN? LOL
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!

sweet'child

sweet'child
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

Bailey wrote:OMG YOU GUYS!
Riley recently posted this on her Twitter:

Australia! Yayyyy!

I wasn't sure what she meant so I looked at other people's Twitter accounts to get more information and Jess from the Aussie band The Veronicas (twin sister of Lisa who dated Ryan Cabrera before Riley) said:

Aww yay. Kiss home for me cute gurrl! Xo

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY MORE INFORMATIN? LOL
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!

I only know that there was a rumour that Dokota and Kristen are going to go to Australia to make promotion for 'The Runaways'. But I don't think it's confirmed.
You can read the article [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

OMG, I thought soooooo!
People were saying maybe she's just coming for a holiday but I just read a comment she posted on her friends Twitter saying that she 'just found out' that she's heading down here. So I thought it must be work related if she's being told to come to Australia rather than planning on coming for a holiday? Lol

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

The Sydney Film Festival goes from June 2nd to the 14th, and they have 'The Runaways' slated for film release in Australia on July 15.

Thats great that Riley gets to go to Australia! happy

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Prepare your digital camera, Bailey!! lol. Do u live in Sydney? If so, you may catch a glimpse of her

http://simplyriley.com

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

Riley just confirmed on her Twitter that she is in Sydney, Australia. I'm so excited. Unfortunately, I live in Melbourne. Hopefully she comes down here but I doubt it. This is what she posted:

in Sydney.. its beautiful!

Of course the very first thing I do when I get to Australia is eat Tim Tams
Tim Tams are these chocolate coated biscuits. They're amazingggggggg.

housekeeping just came in my room and thought I was a doll..she said sometimes guests have big dolls in their rooms... hmmm #anyways

Froukje

Froukje
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

Aww to bad Bailey. I hope for you that she will also come to Melbourne Wink

Kristen (Stewart) is also in Sydney now (for Twilight), maybe they see each other Razz.

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

Yeah, Kristen and Taylor were down for a few days. I'm not sure if they're still here. I was so excited because I thought they were coming down to Melbourne but they only went to Sydney. Bad luckkk!!!

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

I was just searching Dakota Johnson on Wikipedia and it said that she was in Sydney, Australia to shoot the 'Rising Star' campaign for the fashion label Wish (wish.com.au). Maybe that's why Riley was in Sydney so quickly after her bithday because I don't think Dakota actually went to Vegas with Riley so maybe she flew down here to spend time with her. Riley once described her as her best friend in a recent interview so it kinda makes sense? what do you guys think?

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

it looks like that campaign was done in Feb 2010... so i dont think thats the reason... here's a cool video clip of dakota's shoot... she looks awesome!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

franchini

franchini
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

Has her twitter account been suspended?

keough

keough
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel

franchini wrote:Has her twitter account been suspended?

it has yeah...all i've seen is her telling tobias that it's his fault, but not sure what the real reason is

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

maybe because there was some explicit banter between the two, lol.......ahhhh lovebirds! laugh out loud

Froukje

Froukje
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

Does she already have a new account?

Gemini

Gemini
A New Face
A New Face

No, I don't think she has a new one. I look from time to time, and they all seem fake.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum