Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
EXCLUSIVE! Riley Keough Tells Us Audrina Patridge Is 'Really Sweet' Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
EXCLUSIVE! Riley Keough Tells Us Audrina Patridge Is 'Really Sweet' Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
EXCLUSIVE! Riley Keough Tells Us Audrina Patridge Is 'Really Sweet' Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
EXCLUSIVE! Riley Keough Tells Us Audrina Patridge Is 'Really Sweet' Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
EXCLUSIVE! Riley Keough Tells Us Audrina Patridge Is 'Really Sweet' Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
EXCLUSIVE! Riley Keough Tells Us Audrina Patridge Is 'Really Sweet' Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
EXCLUSIVE! Riley Keough Tells Us Audrina Patridge Is 'Really Sweet' Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
EXCLUSIVE! Riley Keough Tells Us Audrina Patridge Is 'Really Sweet' Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
EXCLUSIVE! Riley Keough Tells Us Audrina Patridge Is 'Really Sweet' Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
EXCLUSIVE! Riley Keough Tells Us Audrina Patridge Is 'Really Sweet' Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXCLUSIVE! Riley Keough Tells Us Audrina Patridge Is 'Really Sweet'

+2
rileyfan
Yada
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a great attitude! Would YOU be this cool about your ex-boyfriend’s new girlfriend?
Everyone’s got an opinion about Audrina Patridge’s new relationship with rocker Ryan Cabrera, and Ryan’s ex-girlfriend Riley Keough wants you to know: she’s totally cool with it! “I met [Audrina] a long time ago and I thought she was really sweet,” Riley told HollywoodLife.com exclusively March 11 at the Los Angeles premiere of The Runaways. Looks like there’s no bad blood between these two!

Riley only has one scene with Kristen Stewart in The Runaways, but she was eager to talk about working with her other co-star Dakota Fanning! “Dakota was amazing,” Riley told us. “She was so incredible. … [I look up to] anyone that is acting. It really is a difficult thing to do.”

Riley sounds like a real team player! It’s refreshing to see a girl being so supportive of a former flame. We can’t wait to see you in the movie, Riley!

http://simplyriley.com

rileyfan

rileyfan
I'm Capable
I'm Capable

Now I can be O.K. with Ryan dating someone else. It kinda wiged me out for awhile.LOL cool!

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

she seems like a secure young lady, where she can move on..... hopefully she's totally happy with her choice! love it!

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

OMG! Audrina Patridge and Ryan Cabrera Are Over

The Hills are alive with the sound of…another breakup!

Sources tell us that Audrina Patridge and Ryan Cabrera are dunzo.

The two were first reported to be dating in February, but today…

"Ryan and Audrina are definitely not together right now," a source who was with the reality starlet this weekend tells us. "It's still a touchy subject for her."

Friends tell us Ms. Patridge isn't exactly feeling too good about the relationship taking a nosedive. She attended Perez Hilton's recent birthday party in L.A. without Cabrera. "Audrina came to Perez's birthday with a girlfriend," one of our sources says. "When she was asked, 'Where's Ryan?' she made a mortified face and changed the subject right away. She gave off a weird vibe and seemed very awkward."

This weekend, as we told you about earlier today, Patridge hosted an afternoon pool party on Saturday at the MGM Grand's Wet Republic in Las Vegas. With no Cabrera in sight, it was assumed he'd skipped the trip to Sin City.

Not so.

He partied later that night at Leona Lewis' birthday bash at Vegas' Pure nightclub with Danny Masterson and New York Giants player Brandon Jacobs, while Patridge had dinner at Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio's Craft Steak followed by Cirque du Soleil's KA show and dancing at Studio 54.

Patridge and Cabrera's romance was shot for the next—and final—season of The Hills. No word if the breakup will be included.

"Audrina's not talking about it," says the source, who was with her in Vegas, "but people were talking about it over the weekend."

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lenchu

lenchu
A New Face
A New Face

Audrina is next to riley and ryan in these pics... Shocked

Froukje

Froukje
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous