Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
New blog from Lisa about MJ Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
New blog from Lisa about MJ Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
New blog from Lisa about MJ Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
New blog from Lisa about MJ Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
New blog from Lisa about MJ Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
New blog from Lisa about MJ Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
New blog from Lisa about MJ Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
New blog from Lisa about MJ Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
New blog from Lisa about MJ Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
New blog from Lisa about MJ Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

New blog from Lisa about MJ

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

May 12th, 2010

Greetings MJ Fans
Greetings MJ Fans....
While visiting him a few days ago at Forest Lawn , Riley and I couldn't help but notice that , while there are a few bouquets , candles and gifts there is a very large empty space around him and in front of him that could use a whole lot more.
While , I am sure that the staff at The Holy Terrace do their very best to place what is sent and what is placed at the door at his tomb , I thought you might like to know that he would want and deserves more than what is there and I had an idea.......
Some may or may not know this but his favorite flower was the Sunflower.
They made him happy because they looked happy to him , Thus, he called them "The Happy Flower".
When we were married , I would try and fill up rooms with them wherever he was.
I wanted to bring something to place near him that he liked and that wouldn't die so I brought a large vase of silk sunflowers and placed them near him.
This barely made any kind of dent in the atmosphere so I thought of maybe letting those who care know what the situation is and how we can solve it.
I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans , I thought if whoever wants to bought just one silk sunflower each and sent it , the whole area around him and in front of him (As well as the two large empty vases that sit on either side of him) could be filled up in no time , which would be much more appropriate than what the current status is right now.
We can all cause a "Sun shower" if you will...........
He deserves to be flooded and surrounded , LETS SURROUND HIM!
Lots of Love,
~LMP

The correct address to send to:
The Holy Terrace At Forest Lawn
1712 South Glendale Avenue
Glendale Calif, 91205

New blog from Lisa about MJ 6381

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Why wasn´t she like this when he was alive?

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

i thought it was a VERY nice gesture, when she didnt have to say anything at all..... she was just being thoughtful. As far as when he was alive, i'm sure that there was alot to think about, mostly her family and herself, not that im speaking for her,but I don think that comment was called for.

*warning* This thread will not be one to bash Lisa or ill remove it, and any further ones that come about.

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Just a question, are you an MJ fan lilsurprises?

I am not bashing anyone. I have always tried to understand her, but as an MJ fan, it makes me sad that a lot of people wanted nothing to do with him publicky when he needed them most and now everyone seems to love him again which is a bit too late for me. I am not saying that privately they were not friends or something, but all this love for MJ right now makes me sad knowing how much he suffered in the past years when he was alive and I am speaking generally, not just about Lisa.
It is nice gesture, though, I agree, I am not saying it isn´t.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

roza, the media frenzy that surrounded Lisa (all her lifetime) and MJ reached its peak when they got married. A lot of speculations, sensational news surrounded their lives. Noone really knows. I almost am sure that Lisa gave her best shot at her marriage with MJ. In fact, even after they divorced they remained close and went on tours together.. until Lisa fell in love with someone else. This is life. Noone knows who will live how long or how they will die.
Noone really knows the dynamics behind their relationship and Lisa was there whenever he needed her. Lisa always protected him in his lifetime, I watched many interviews of her about him when he was still alive.
I have not got the feeling she was not being loyal to him.

http://simplyriley.com

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

I have always enjoyed Michael's music, I have never had anything against him or cast any judgements about him. And I am all for a discussion about him and lisa (like you and yada are doing). I've been around Lisa's website a very long time and have seen the direction that these types of statements start to go, many times, and dont want to see it go there. I wouldnt want any bashing of Michael here either.... its a nice place about Riley and her family and hope to keep it that way.

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

I understand everything you´re saying Yada and I totally agree and I was asking you lilsurprises whether you are his fan or not, to see your perspective, so I would just like to explain to you what I mean. And please remember this is not about Lisa, I am speaking generally. You see, I am a hardcore MJ fan. Never have loved or admired anyone more and you have to understand that we, MJ fans, are hurt puppies who have watched our idol going through the most horrendeous things over the past 10 or even more years and whenever MJ´s name was mentioned, it was only as a part of a joke and insult directed at him. We have watched him suffer incredibly and we have suffered with him and when finally there was a slight hope for some pozitivity in MJ´s life, we had to come to terms with his death. And throughout those last ten or so terrible years, it seemed that we, the fans, were the only people willing to support and fight for him publicly. Many of his "friends" wanted nothing to do with him, there were few exceptions, but you didn´t see anyone standing out for him, not anyone from those people who all of sudden were crying publicly at his memorial. It just seems that with his death suddenly after all those years of incredible hate, it´s become „cool and in“ to like him and even though I should probably be happy about people liking him again, it makes me mad knowing how resented he was when he was alive. I would have loved for Mike to experience that the general public does not resent him anymore and actually likes him. I am afraid that he didn´t see that.
And now back to LMP, I don´t resent or hate her like some of the MJ fans. I like Lisa and have admired her for many things she has done for him, but some of her statements have dissapointed me like for example her not being sure whether he´s not „technically psychotic“ etc. I am sure the Presley fans would have not like it either if he spoke this way about her.
I was also dissapointed that during the trial, she wanted nothing to do with it and wouldn´t comment. I wouldn´t want her to accomopany him to the court hearings or something like that, but she could have expressed her support for him via these internet blogs or something.
Of course, we don´t know much about their relationship and I think they both had their share in the breakup, but she just could have kept certain comments to herself. It is obvious she cares and has cared about him, but I wish she made it as obvious back than as she does it now. Mike surely needed everyone´s support desperately.
That´s all

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Thats great that you voice your opinion on how you feel, Roza, I encourage that. I dont know the answers to the questions of why Lisa did/said what she did. I'm just here to make a point of letting people know (not just you) to be respectful of Riley and her family (as well as Michael) here. We do have alot of media and guests that come to this website, who may not care about this place as much as we do. Ive seen so many fights break out on Lisa's website everytime this topic comes up.
Sunflowers are so beautiful, i never thought of them smiling before. Very Happy

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Michael Jackson -- Here Come the Sunflowers

Originally posted May 14th 2010 10:14 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
An impressive pile of sunflowers was just delivered to Michael Jackson's burial site in Glendale -- all thanks to Lisa Marie Presley's plea ... and a very generous donation.
We're told there are now around 1,500 sunflowers at the site ... which should be enough to get MJ through the weekend.

Michael Jackson in Sunflower Heaven
Originally posted May 14th 2010 12:35 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
Lisa Marie Presley's prayers have been answered -- TMZ has learned a flower company is about to deliver a field's worth of sunflowers to Michael Jackson's burial site in Glendale, CA.
Jason Levin from sunflowerguy.com tells TMZ he's shipping several thousand sunflowers -- which were Michael's favorite -- to his mausoleum at Forest Lawn Cemetery today.

Levin's donation follows Lisa Marie's MySpace posting Wednesday, complaining that Michael deserves more than the few bouquets, candles and gifts that currently surround his tomb.

Ask and you shall receive ... sunflowers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum