Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
"JACK AND DIANE" by Bradley Rust Gray Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
"JACK AND DIANE" by Bradley Rust Gray Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
"JACK AND DIANE" by Bradley Rust Gray Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
"JACK AND DIANE" by Bradley Rust Gray Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
"JACK AND DIANE" by Bradley Rust Gray Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
"JACK AND DIANE" by Bradley Rust Gray Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
"JACK AND DIANE" by Bradley Rust Gray Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
"JACK AND DIANE" by Bradley Rust Gray Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
"JACK AND DIANE" by Bradley Rust Gray Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
"JACK AND DIANE" by Bradley Rust Gray Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

"JACK AND DIANE" by Bradley Rust Gray

+11
Bailey
Froukje
aeg345
keough
phyene
Gemini
franchini
sweet'child
dtk
rileyfan
Graceland
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Turns out that Riley will be replacing Olivia Thirlby as "Jack" in the flick. Cara Seymour (Red Riding, American Psycho), Dane DeHaan, and Michael Chernus also star.

Production begins in New York this June.

Synopsis:
Jack and Diane, two teenage girls, meet in New York City and spend the night kissing ferociously. Diane's charming innocence quickly begins to open Jack's tough-skinned heart. But when Jack discovers that Diane is leaving the country in a week, she tries to push her away. Diane struggles to keep their love alive while hiding a secret that her newly awakened sexual desire is turning her into a werewolf.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Yada on 08.12.13 10:02; edited 1 time in total

http://simplyriley.com

Graceland

Graceland
Making Magic
Making Magic

I'm not sure I like the sound of that film.

rileyfan

rileyfan
I'm Capable
I'm Capable

Riley playing a lesbian? That's not good. If I were her,I would be careful in the roles I chose.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Jack and Diane Filming on Ludlow Today and Tomorrow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Today and tomorrow, the forthcoming feature Jack and Diane will be filming along Ludlow, between Hester and Grand Streets. The independent movie is directed by Bradley Rust Gray (Hitch).

It appears that Jack and Diane is a lesbian werewolf story of love and lust, with plenty of eye candy and sexual overtones. Juno Temple and Riley Keough both star.

rileyfan

rileyfan
I'm Capable
I'm Capable

To me,it just dosn't sound very good. I hope it won't cause any controversy,because that won't be good for Riley.

dtk

Steady Lurking
Steady Lurking

Seriously?!?! Ooooh. Scary lesbians. It'll ruin her! Really, I think she'll be just fine. Relax.

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

Riley's a smart girl. she's not gonna do anything that'll jeopardize her career. Personally, I think it could be funny. It could be like Zombieland. Has anyone seen that?

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

One of Riley's latest Twitter posts:

greek yogurt and panda puffs...don't have milk at the Dame Temple/Sir Keough residence

Dame Temple? as in Juno Temple??

sweet'child

sweet'child
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

I really don't have anything about her playing a lesbian... but that she turnes into a wearwolve makes the whole story sound ****** strange. it sounds really bad.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

it's fantasy fiction, everyone! It's popular with the world art & literature today! It's not going to ruin anything. It's just another testimony to Riley's acting skills!

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Bailey wrote:One of Riley's latest Twitter posts:

greek yogurt and panda puffs...don't have milk at the Dame Temple/Sir Keough residence

Dame Temple? as in Juno Temple??

what's Juno Temple, though? Shocked

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Juno is the girl playing Diane in the movie, they must have been just saying in that twitter that there wasnt any milk at the place where riley and juno are staying at while shooting this movie,lol......

I dont think peeps should freak out til we see what the movie is about..I'm quite positive that Riley wouldn't jeopardize her career, she's a pretty smart cookie.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Duh at me, lol. Thanks for the info, lil.
I agree, I'm pretty sure she knows what she is doing

rileyfan

rileyfan
I'm Capable
I'm Capable

I think what I was trying to get at,is that she is Elvis Presley's Grandaughter,so her playing a lesbian MIGHT cause some contraversey. I could be wrong though. We'll see.

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

They've got a big name celeb in the movie now-- KYLIE MINOGUE! Here's a photo of her on set. Hopefuly the movie will get some spotlight now..
Smile

The singer has now landed a new movie role in Jack And Diane, opposite Juno Temple, Jena Malone and Elvis Presley's granddaughter Riley Keough, and she jetted to New York this week (beg28Jun10) to start filming her scenes.

Pictures show Minogue dressed in ripped skinny jeans, a cropped vest and ankle boots - and with her neck, back and arms covered in fake tattoos.

The movie, which follows the story of two teenage girls in New York City, is due for release next year (11).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Froukje

Froukje
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

So cool! Yes, I'll bet it get some spotlight now! Really cool.

franchini

franchini
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

Riley has cut and dyed her hair for the movie:

Sightings: Riley Keough -- a dead ringer for her grandfather Elvis Presley now that she's cut her hair and dyed it black to play a lesbian in "Jack & Diane" -- dining in the garden at De Santos on West 10th Street with her co-star, Juno Temple, and her dad Danny Keough . . .

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gemini

Gemini
A New Face
A New Face

Does anyone have a picture? I've always wondered what Riley would look like with darker hair.

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

WOW thats crazy! lol Cant wait to see pics of her! Shocked

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Wow. I really wanna see her as well.

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

oh my god! her wonderful hair!
anyway can't wait to see

Froukje

Froukje
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

O my god! I need pics haha!
Are you sure it isn't a wig though?

keough

keough
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel

i can't post the photo as it's private, but it definitely doesn't look like a wig to me

phyene

Still In Coach
Still In Coach

did she cut it short.

Gemini

Gemini
A New Face
A New Face

Oooo.
I wanna see.

keough

keough
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel

phyene wrote:did she cut it short.

yeah it looks short from the photo i saw

Froukje

Froukje
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

keough wrote:
phyene wrote:did she cut it short.

yeah it looks short from the photo i saw
Can you post it?

keough

keough
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel

personal photos arent allowed here

Froukje

Froukje
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

Can you send it via a private message?

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Keough, is it from her personal facebook or twitter account?? If so, then it's (private)

phyene

Still In Coach
Still In Coach

does she still have a twitter account. I was following her and I get the message that the account has been suspended.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

yeah, it is suspended. tongue Someone mentioned it here before

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

It is a personal photo and wont be allowed to be shown here, private pms are okay.

keough

keough
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel

Yada wrote:Keough, is it from her personal facebook or twitter account?? If so, then it's (private)

yes yada it's from her facebook which is why i have not posted it Smile

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Ok, got you, gals! Smile

aeg345

aeg345
Strange Stranger
Strange Stranger

can someone pm me the pic? id love to see

Froukje

Froukje
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

What is her facebook, or isn't it for fans?

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet but JustJared just announced that Jack & Diane just wrapped:

Ms. Keough just wrapped on her new film Jack and Diane, in which she plays the girlfriend of Juno Temple. She even chopped off her long platinum locks and dyed it dark for the role!

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

39"JACK AND DIANE" by Bradley Rust Gray Empty 'Jack and Diane' 2012 03.07.13 16:53

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Riley played Jack in this film in 2012.

Synopsis:
Jack and Diane, two teenage girls, meet in New York City and spend the night kissing ferociously. Diane's charming innocence quickly begins to open Jack's tough-skinned heart. But when Jack discovers that Diane is leaving the country in a week, she tries to push her away. Diane struggles to keep their love alive while hiding a secret that her newly awakened sexual desire is turning her into a werewolf.

Magnolia has taken worldwide rights to Jack and Diane, written and directed by Bradley Rust Gray.

The film is presently in post-production and stars Juno Temple, Riley Keough, Cara Seymour and Kylie Minogue.

Brothers Quay apparently contributed some animation to the film while Gabe Bartolos contributed FX.

A couple things Riley had to say about the movie in an interview:

As an actress, how was it dealing with a camera that almost wasn't there?
Riley Keough: It was really nice. It's not often you get to do that. You get used to pretending that the camera isn't there, but when it's really not there we'd be walking down the street and I wouldn't have any attention on that at all. It makes you able to not have attention on anything except what you're doing.

So, what attracted you to the role of Jack?
RK: It was a great script and there was something that had never been done before. I read it as a love story, not as a horror film. I just love love stories in general. We already had Diane (laughs) so I couldn't be her. I went and talked to (Bradley) about it and I guess he liked me.

How did you build the relationship with Diane? Is it just how you'd naturally react or did you want to convey something else?
RK: I just talked to Brad about it for a while. He wrote it so wonderfully that you could see what their relationship was and it was understanding that. Once you fully understand something, it's easy to do.

Interview with the director:

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't know where they found this

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Judy, is Riley in the video posted on that site? I can't watch it.

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

No, there's only that photo of Riley with short hair...

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

haha, cool behind-the-scene picture!cheers 

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Film stills

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

From the make up artist of the movie website

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

a behind the scenes photos...and 5 years later Riley will work in the movie Lovesong playing the mother of this little girl (the daughter's director) Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum