Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
"YELLOW" by Nick Cassavetes Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
"YELLOW" by Nick Cassavetes Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
"YELLOW" by Nick Cassavetes Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
"YELLOW" by Nick Cassavetes Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
"YELLOW" by Nick Cassavetes Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
"YELLOW" by Nick Cassavetes Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
"YELLOW" by Nick Cassavetes Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
"YELLOW" by Nick Cassavetes Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
"YELLOW" by Nick Cassavetes Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
"YELLOW" by Nick Cassavetes Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

"YELLOW" by Nick Cassavetes

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Riley plays "Young Amanda" in this film in 2012, yet to be released.

David Morse, Luke Wilson, Hank Azaria and Riley Keough have joined Nick Cassavetes' drug addiction drama "Yellow."

They join the previously announced Sienna Miller, Lucy Punch, Ben Foster, Melanie Griffith and Gena Rowlands in what looks like is shaping up to be an ensemble drama in a film that will deal with a woman with a drug addiction and multiple family secrets that she can no longer bury. No word yet on the roles anybody is playing but Azaria is said to be making a cameo appearance (!?). The film was written by Cassavetes' and his wife Heather Walquist who also has a role in the film.
Filming is set to begin in October in Oklahoma.

Mary Holmes has a great life. She's young, beautiful, lives in Los Angeles. She has a good job teaching at a private elementary school and four beautiful children. But things aren't always what they seem. Mary has problems. She has a difficult time feeling things, and the fact that she eats twenty Vicodin a day doesn't help. She sees a psychiatrist for the disconnect daydreams she keeps having, and her younger sister with Tourettes hates her. And when she loses her job for sleeping with one of the fathers on Parent's night, she decides to go home. And that's when the fun really starts. The dreams which seemed so random now start to take real shape as we understand where she came from. From young and in love, drug dealing on the road, to her father's slow painful death, from questions of love and incest to her older sister's descent into insanity, the secret that destroyed her entire family reveals itself on her journey back home...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[imghttps://2img.net/h/i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/Effinbrilliant/baby%20lisa/Danny%20and%20Lisa/Riley%203/MOVIE/yellowset3.jpg[/img]

Film page:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lilsurprises on 25.03.18 14:28; edited 12 times in total

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Thank you for all these updates, lil
First time I see the poster...

http://simplyriley.com

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Yellow will be at the Catalina film festival!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Yellow won Best Film in Catalina!!!!! It said on twitter, the movie wil be released at the beginning of next year!!!! I so want to see this!

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

oh finally!!!Cheering 

Anonymous

Great! I cannot wait to see the movie! cool! 

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

This is the movie that I am looking most forward to. Mad Max may end up being more successful, but I am not into those sci-fi nonsense.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

You must be new here, Michaela! Welcome to our Forum
and yes, 2014 will be an awesome year for us Riley fans!  cool! 

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Yellow is playing at the Florida film festival, and is doing well.......I sure wish they would release it in theatres!! Such a long wait.......... Sad

Anonymous

lilsurprises wrote:Yellow is playing at the Florida film festival, and is doing well.......I sure wish they would release it in theatres!! Such a long wait.......... Sad

the same...hope taht we will see it soon!

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

I spoke to someone who works for Medient that's producing the film and they said they are really trying hard to get this film to the public soon, hopefully before end of year. I sooooo hope so!!

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Reliable source says the release date for Yellow will be announced this month in US! Yay!! Also Riley states on her Instagram she is going to Cannes... I wonder for which film? This one? Juju's?..... We shall see
 happy

Anonymous

lilsurprises wrote:Reliable source says the release date for Yellow will be announced this month in US! Yay!! Also Riley states on her Instagram she is going to Cannes... I wonder for which film? This one? Juju's?..... We shall see
 happy

really? then... Cheering Cheering 

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Big news! Yellow will be released in the US on August 29th! Finallyyyyyyyyy!!!! I can't believe it. I guess they had a lot of debts and problems with financing along with this film..... I can't wait!
 cool! 

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Cheering Cheering Cheering 

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Nick Cassavetes’s “Yellow” is set to be released on Aug. 29 in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle and Chicago, followed by a planned expansion nationwide.

“Yellow” has been screened at over a dozen film festivals around the world, including Toronto International Film Festival, Tokyo International Film Festival, Munich Film Festival, Seattle International Film Festival, Sitges Film Festival and SXSW among others.

The film also won the Best Feature Film award at the Catalina Film Festival in September 2013.

“I guess what I’m interested in today is putting up on screen something that is consistent with what I see when I walk out my front door. And granted, I’m a little crazy, but ‘Yellow’ comes pretty darn close,” Cassavetes said.

Medient officials said that “Yellow” has received several glowing reviews over the past months when it has played at the various film festivals. Screen Daily called it a film “destined for cult status” while Indiewire called it Cassavetes’ best work.

Manu Kumaran, chairman of Medient Studios and the producer of the film said that this was a labor of love.

“Nick Cassavetes has invented a new story telling idiom,” Kumaran said. “He has broken every narrative tool in the shed and yet pulled off this stunning ode to a modern reality. This is a film for the ages, a film that will survive all of us. Every screening of the film to an American audience has ended in a standing ovation and we expect the film to perform well at the box office.”

“Yellow” tells the story of Mary Holmes, (Heather Wahlquist), a young substitute teacher who escapes from her drudging everyday life by fantasizing bizarre parallel realities. We enter her hallucinatory world, peopled with Busby Berkeley dancers, Cirque du Soleil, Circus freaks, and human farm animals, where nothing is quite what it seems.

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Finally a new trailer!

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Cool. I think out of all Riley's film, this is the one I am most looking forward to.

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Are you kidding? I thought this was never gonna happen!!

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Hahaahaha, so did I. It's the least-talked-about, I think. But subject matter is so appealing to me and Riley being in it doubles it up for me

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

eheheh and it wasn't even in the news! I found it only because I did a research!

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Has anyone seen this film yet?

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Nope, something happened with the funding of it I believe , and never was released... sad because I think it would’ve done well.

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Yeah, that's sad. It sounded great.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum