Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
Christmas time at Presley Place, 16 December 2004 Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
Christmas time at Presley Place, 16 December 2004 Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
Christmas time at Presley Place, 16 December 2004 Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
Christmas time at Presley Place, 16 December 2004 Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
Christmas time at Presley Place, 16 December 2004 Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
Christmas time at Presley Place, 16 December 2004 Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
Christmas time at Presley Place, 16 December 2004 Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
Christmas time at Presley Place, 16 December 2004 Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
Christmas time at Presley Place, 16 December 2004 Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
Christmas time at Presley Place, 16 December 2004 Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas time at Presley Place, 16 December 2004

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Presley Place which was opened in July 2001, ribbon cut by Lisa Marie herself, is a housing community named after Elvis Presley.

Presley Place, a joint venture between the Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation and the Metropolitan Inter-Faith Association (MIFA), houses dozens of families annually. It is where homeless families can regroup in the safety of the shelter and residents can acquire the necessary skills and education to become self-reliant. Presley Place consists of two four-bedroom apartments and 10 two-bedroom apartments in south-central Memphis.

"Presley Place is providing children and families the opportunity to grow both mentally and socially," says MARGARET CRADDOCK, MIFA Executive Director. "Without the support of the Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation and the thousands of devoted fans that contribute to the cause, we could not provide this valuable service for the homeless in Elvis' hometown."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After the presents are opened, it is play time. And Priscilla, Lisa Marie and Riley read stories with the kids, try out the new toys and gather everyone up for a photo op with Santa Claus.

One of the single moms staying at Presley Place tells Priscilla, "We know it's a busy time of the year. We really appreciate your time."

Another gives her thanks, saying, "It is best for me to be here."

"When I hear about the success rate and I see all the organizations we're involved in and what we're doing, I get so amped up and so involved with it, I don't ever feel like I'm doing enough," Lisa Marie says. "But I do feel very happy when I see them and meet them."
Lisa Marie tells Mark that the whole thing was inspired by The King.

"When my father moved from Tupelo, MS, to Memphis with his family, they lived in a place called the Lauderdale estates which was a similar family housing project, and he always had that in the back of his mind to continue."

ETOnline

party smile it is so sweet what Lisa Marie said about how she was inspired by her father

http://simplyriley.com

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

I love this one of riley's mom at that event!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Oww thanks for the Lisa! I wasn't aware it was from that day! party smile

http://simplyriley.com

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]