Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
BEAUTY MAGAZINE 2007 Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
BEAUTY MAGAZINE 2007 Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
BEAUTY MAGAZINE 2007 Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
BEAUTY MAGAZINE 2007 Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
BEAUTY MAGAZINE 2007 Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
BEAUTY MAGAZINE 2007 Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
BEAUTY MAGAZINE 2007 Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
BEAUTY MAGAZINE 2007 Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
BEAUTY MAGAZINE 2007 Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
BEAUTY MAGAZINE 2007 Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

BEAUTY MAGAZINE 2007

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BEAUTY MAGAZINE 2007 Empty BEAUTY MAGAZINE 2007 01.11.08 11:24

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

The photos from this interview:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From her name, you'd never guess this Model of the Week is Elvis Presley's granddaughter. No, your eyes aren't deceiving you; model Riley Keough, born Danielle Riley Keough, is the daughter of Lisa Marie Presley and thus, the granddaughter of the late and great Elvis. But one look at the 18-year-old's features and you can quickly see the distinctive Presley genes at work.

Riley was only 15 when, along with her mother and grandmother, she graced the cover of Vogue. In February 2004, she made her runway debut for Dolce & Gabbana in Milan. Since then, Riley has appeared in ads for Christian Dior's Miss Dior Cherie Perfume and has also modeled for Victoria's Secret.

To read Riley's beauty interview, visit Bella.

FAB: What is the most memorable show you walked in?
RK: All of them, they are really equally memorable, as well as fun.

FAB: If your house was burning down and you could only save one clothing item, what would it be and why?
RK: My house did almost burn down and the first thing I saved were my pictures. But clothing - my moccasins because they are the most comfortable shoes ever.

FAB: What is one destination you still need a stamp for on your passport?
RK: Greece, Spain and the Bahamas. Greece looks beautiful and Spain I‘ve always wanted to go to. I am going to the Bahamas soon. Lovely!

FAB: Who are your favorite designers?
RK: Dior, Zac Posen, Chanel, Marc Jacobs; so many, that's hard!

FAB: What are three words that describe your personal style?
RK: Comfy, eclectic, and colorful (I asked my boyfriend; I don’t know what my style is).

---------------------------------

Welcome back to Model of the Week, where models dish about their beauty and fashion secrets! Meet Riley Keough. For those of you who are wondering why she looks so familiar, Riley, whose full name is Danielle Riley Keough, is the daughter of Lisa Marie Presley—which makes her granddaughter of the King and the former stepdaughter of Michael Jackson!

Riley was born on May 29, 1989 and was raised in Southern California where she developed a strong interest in fashion. She got her start modeling in a 2002 Tommy Hilfiger campaign, and in 2004 Annie Leibovitz took her photo with her famous mom and grandmother for the cover of Vogue. From there, it was off to Milan to walk the runway in Dolce and Gabbana's fall 2004 fashion show.

After that show, Keough's beautiful looks and strong work ethic helped make her a star. You might recognize her as a Victoria's Secret runway model, from her print ad campaigns for Christian Dior and David Yurman, or from her pictures in Vogue, Elle, Teen Vogue, L’Officiel and Jalouse.

One of Dior John Galliano's muses, Riley starred in the Dior designer's TV commercial for Miss Dior Cherie. Check out FabSugar's fashion interview with Riley. Also, to read about her beauty secrets, to watch the Dior commercial and to see a gallery,

BELLASUGAR: What is your secret to beautiful skin and hair?

RK: I try to never sleep with makeup on, and I put aloe vera on my face and in my hair every day. I don't wash my hair very often, and I never blow-dry it, so that it doesn't dry out. Actually, I don’t really do anything with my hair—I'm pretty lazy about it!

BELLA: What is the one product that you can't live without?

RK: Hair conditioner. My hair will start to dread if I don't use a handful because it's so curly and nuts.

BELLA: What is your guilty pleasure?

RK: I eat really healthy most of the time. I didn't eat sugar until I was 12 years old, but I eat loads of sugar now! I love ice cream and all desserts, unless they are fruity.

BELLA: What is your favorite drugstore product?

RK: Cocoa butter.

BELLA: Happiness is...

RK: Swimming in the ocean.

lisapresley.groupee.net/

Last edited by Yada on 09.11.08 15:05; edited 6 times in total

http://simplyriley.com

2BEAUTY MAGAZINE 2007 Empty Re: BEAUTY MAGAZINE 2007 01.11.08 15:54

Anonymous

When were these?

3BEAUTY MAGAZINE 2007 Empty Re: BEAUTY MAGAZINE 2007 02.11.08 19:47

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

It was 2007 when she gave this interview..

4BEAUTY MAGAZINE 2007 Empty Re: BEAUTY MAGAZINE 2007 24.04.10 12:32

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum