Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
Riley's Teen Vogue blogging during New York Fashion Week Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
Riley's Teen Vogue blogging during New York Fashion Week Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
Riley's Teen Vogue blogging during New York Fashion Week Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
Riley's Teen Vogue blogging during New York Fashion Week Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
Riley's Teen Vogue blogging during New York Fashion Week Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
Riley's Teen Vogue blogging during New York Fashion Week Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
Riley's Teen Vogue blogging during New York Fashion Week Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
Riley's Teen Vogue blogging during New York Fashion Week Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
Riley's Teen Vogue blogging during New York Fashion Week Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
Riley's Teen Vogue blogging during New York Fashion Week Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riley's Teen Vogue blogging during New York Fashion Week

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Riley's very own words! Smile

Guest Blogger: Riley Keough

Special guest blogger—model and rising style star Riley Keough—let's Teen Vogue tag along during New York Fashion Week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I woke up at 8:00 am this morning to head uptown for an early meeting with my agent Richard(luckily I found out about my meeting last night just in time to leave the Prada party before midnight). It was great to see Richard - we went over my appointments for the week and he made some calls. I had been on hold for some shows in London but I realized I couldn't go because my passport had expired and I had to go back to LA to deal with that. After the meeting I met up with my best friend Georgie for some shopping in Soho. We went to one of my favorite stores - Jill Stuart. They had loads of cute little summer dresses, and some really beautiful hand bags. I saw a patent leather bag I liked but couldn't decide between buying the black or the white one - and ended up leaving with neither, which is what usually happens to me when I'm shopping. I'm a horrible shopper. Next we went to this consignment store on Elizabeth street I love - Ina - but they were closed for renovations! It was all for the best… I had to go back to the hotel and get ready for the Anna Sui show.

I got back to my hotel room at around 11:30, and began writing this blog, while I listened to a mixtape Angela gave me, with some of her own music, Radiohead, Mazzy Star, Elliot, George Harrison and David Bowie. I drank tea, and went to sleep.

Much love,
Riley

After lunch, we got to the tents at around 10 to 3, and met up with Andrew from Teen Vogue, who I love very much, and then headed in. I saw Amy Astley, who I haven't seen in a while, and she looked lovely.

We got back to the hotel at 12:30. I tried on a thousand things, and decided to wear an Elise Overland dress and Alaia shoes.

We left the hotel at 1:30. I was starving. So on the way up to the tents we took a little detour to Pop Burger on 58th street. We ordered burgers and fries and Georgie and I shared a chocolate milkshake.

The show started off great. The clothes were all brightly colored, in purples, oranges, pinks and blacks etc. which Anna seems to love as do I. The collection looked sort of hippie/Indian inspired, but still had her whole rock thing to it as well, which was cool. There were lots of beads, flower headbands, moccasin looking boots, really pretty colorful prints and beautiful jackets. And of course there was, very importantly, great music!

After the show, we went backstage to say hi to Anna, and take some pictures. While I was backstage I randomly ran into my godmother, the beautiful singer Angela McCluskey, which was really exciting because I haven't seen her for ages. We planned to get dinner later that night. After a few interviews and m*ffins backstage, we headed back to the hotel.

Angela called me at around 8:30 and we planned to meet at the restaurant at the Tribeca Grand hotel. Dinner was me, Angela, her husband (also a beautiful pianist), Paul Cantelon, Karen Elson, and Georgie. We discussed everything from Anna's show and politics to visiting Santa Claus at malls in the south at Christmas time. Dinner was brilliant, and I was sad to leave, but we all made plans to go to dinner and then out dancing the next night.

http://simplyriley.com

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

An addition: Check out Riley's Teen Vogue blog of her fashion week experience in New York

http://simplyriley.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum