Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
Who do you wish to see Riley with? Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
Who do you wish to see Riley with? Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
Who do you wish to see Riley with? Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
Who do you wish to see Riley with? Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
Who do you wish to see Riley with? Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
Who do you wish to see Riley with? Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
Who do you wish to see Riley with? Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
Who do you wish to see Riley with? Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
Who do you wish to see Riley with? Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
Who do you wish to see Riley with? Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who do you wish to see Riley with?

+2
andrea
Haïfa
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

I dont know of any guys that are around her age that are nice & single... they'd have to have that fun/eclectic side like she has.. hopefully her and Ryan ended things amicably.
Who do you wish to see Riley with? 180482

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Ideas of potentially suitable partner for Riley are slowly coming up.. Now, I don't know whether these two guys are already taken, but if they are single, why not?

I have come across this budding actor, an Australian Ryan Kwanten. He is 32 and acting in True Blood. He also appears in June 2009 cover of Muscle & Body Mag.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ben Barnes
The 27-year-old English actor, best known for his role as Prince Caspian in The Chronicles of Narnia series

http://simplyriley.com

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

ehh I cant see them with her....... one is a bit older then her and the other not so attractive....lol
(my opinion only of course, lol) Ya i have no idea who's available in her age group......??

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

I know.. I know. I'm trying Who do you wish to see Riley with? 214290

Haïfa

Strange Stranger
Strange Stranger

I remember when they used to air "Summerland" on tv, there was Ryan Kwanten in it. He's a hottie, lol!

http://www.ryancabrera.fr

andrea

A New Face
A New Face

Rileys facebook page says she's in a relationship with someone named Tobias Jesso, it used to say Marco Milani who is her friend, I wonder if Tobias is another friend?

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

He probably is!

Last edited by Yada on 09.09.09 23:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sorry guys, edited for Riley's privacy request ;))

andrea

A New Face
A New Face

Yes I did notice that! I wonder why...hmmmm. Can you see her profile? I cant but a friend of mine can

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Don't know how true this is.......they'll probably be linking her to a ton of different guys now that she's getting in the spotlight alot more...........but .....here's the latest google news, lol......

Funnyman JONAH HILL has sparked rumours he's dating LISA MARIE PRESLEY's model daughter RILEY KEOUGH, after the pair was spotted getting close during a night out in London.
The Superbad star's love life has been given a boost since his recent rise to fame.
Hill, 25, entertained 20-year-old Keough throughout the night after they arrived together at London nightclub Boujis last month (Aug09).
And new pictures of the pair leaving hand-in-hand at the end of the night have prompted rumours they're an item.
A source tells America's Star magazine, "Jonah and Riley partied side by side all night. She had her hand on his leg and was whispering in his ear... (She was) laughing at every word he said."

09 September 2009 18:56

scratch

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

I don't believe it!
someone posted the pictures of them leaving the club and they weren't 'hand in hand'
There's also pics of them inside the club on Riley's FaceBook and they were with other people and they looked like friends, didn't seem like anything more
Remember when Riley just broke up with Ryan and she was outside a club with actor Chris Masterson and he had his arm around her and everyone claimed they were dating? They're just good friends!
I think this is the same situation!
Riley has ALOT of friends and a few of them are celebrities so people are gonna talk no matter what!

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

laugh out loud I wasn't sure whether to post this or not, but practically ALL sources flashed the same piece of speculation. There probably were 9 of them. Like Bailey said, they also once made us believe that she was dating Chris when they were merely good friends.
The photos of them hand in hand are not the ones posted here before but anyway I guess it's just speculation Suspect

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Hey everyone.. Apperantly, Riley is with Tobias, a musician from a band called The Sessions
I hope they are very happy together and I wish them happiness Who do you wish to see Riley with? 6381

This picture is a bit old, I guess. It's when his band was in a party

The band members, from left to right

Martin Kay, Tristan Martin, Tobias Jesso, Josh Abel

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

She likes her men musical and usually with that dark, longish messy hair. Also, that grunge dirty look - Remember when Ryan grew his hair and darkened it? that must have been Riley's influence a little!

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

a little like her dad back in the day, eh? lol....okay i know, gross!!! but hey they say that women usually fall in love with guys that are like their dads............so they say......
hee hee

KozyKitten

KozyKitten
Coachella Chic
Coachella Chic

I totally didn't even know her and Ryan had broken up til i joined here..LOL..i am way out of the loop..LOL

I like Ryan and think he is a cutie...but i always thought she could do alot better...dont kill me..LOL

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kozykitten68/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum