Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie - "The Way They Were" 1993-1999 Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie - "The Way They Were" 1993-1999 Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie - "The Way They Were" 1993-1999 Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie - "The Way They Were" 1993-1999 Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie - "The Way They Were" 1993-1999 Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie - "The Way They Were" 1993-1999 Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie - "The Way They Were" 1993-1999 Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie - "The Way They Were" 1993-1999 Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie - "The Way They Were" 1993-1999 Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie - "The Way They Were" 1993-1999 Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie - "The Way They Were" 1993-1999

+6
lilsurprises
DirtyMaria
anoca
lmp18
KozyKitten
Graceland
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

lmp18

I'm Capable
I'm Capable

I just want to share some pics of mine of mike and lisa in there heyday - Feel free to and on ENJOY!!!!! Memphis October 1994 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />" />" />" />

Graceland

Graceland
Making Magic
Making Magic

I've seen lots of pics of Lisa & Michael before but I've never seen these ones. Thanks for posting.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Lovely. Cool They are new to me, too.

I have more to add

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://simplyriley.com

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Graceland

Graceland
Making Magic
Making Magic

Brilliant add on pics Yada. Thanks for posting them.

lmp18

I'm Capable
I'm Capable

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

lmp18 wrote:[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
SO he introduced them? I always wondered about how they met. There have always been different stories said on this subject.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

^ That's right, roza. They were officially introduced by Brett..
On presley's pride, someone posted this photo:

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

lmp18

I'm Capable
I'm Capable

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

lmp18

I'm Capable
I'm Capable

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

lmp18

I'm Capable
I'm Capable

Photo session w/Dick zimmerman 1994
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

When I first saw the headlines, I was a teenager staying at a holiday resort with my family in Turkey.. Their marriage was a bombshell news.. Headlines.. front pages.. magazines publishing these Zimmerman photos Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie - "The Way They Were" 1993-1999 214290

lmp18

I'm Capable
I'm Capable

these are really rare i believe there in neverland or maybe france 1994 im not sure[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

never seen those , thank you much!!!!! Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie - "The Way They Were" 1993-1999 214290

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

I think the first one is from Cannes!!! OMG thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much for those. If you have more rare ones, PLEASE post them!!!!!!! frustrated frustrated frustrated Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering cool! cool! cool! cool! cool!

BTW, I adore that dress Lisa wore in Cannes.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

never before seen! Wow, thank you so much lmp! I surely do appreciate!

anoca

anoca
Still In Coach
Still In Coach

I have never seen those last ones, thanks very much for posting!!!! cool!

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

These are sooo rare! Thanks for these, roza.
It feels like it was ages ago.. How sad to look back now Crying or Very sad

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

aww i wish the ones where they are on the airplane, didnt have watermarks, lisa looks so darn cute!!!

KozyKitten

KozyKitten
Coachella Chic
Coachella Chic

Some of these are new to me...THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing.

I have some of these in HQ..i will post them for you Smile

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kozykitten68/

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

In London, after the divorce. You can see Riley in some pictures.

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

In Disney World
In France

In Memphis

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

BTW. I just noticed, why is there the year 1999 in the title? ...just wondering....I´ve heard some rumours about that year but I just wanna know lmp18´s reason.

lmp18

I'm Capable
I'm Capable

well 1999 is when michael and lisa offical ended there relationship from everythin i read from that time lisa deeply wanted 2 get back with him but he turned her away so she movedon with john its funny 2 read the old tabloids and papers from back then but they were right on the money,michael does say in the secret tapes that lisa wanted him back so that my reaon. Neutral

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

lmp18 wrote:well 1999 is when michael and lisa offical ended there relationship from everythin i read from that time lisa deeply wanted 2 get back with him but he turned her away so she movedon with john its funny 2 read the old tabloids and papers from back then but they were right on the money,michael does say in the secret tapes that lisa wanted him back so that my reaon. Neutral
See, I´ve read that up till 1999, they were sleeping together. It´s a piece of information posted by some MJ employee on one of MJ´s boards. It´s funny that he also stated as a reason for their break-up that Lisa was secretly taking birth-control pills and that Mike found out and that was the end of the marriage. His story always seemed believable to me. Remember Lisa saying in one interview he left for several weeks without letting her know his where-abouts, not picking up the phone. I was always wondering what could have made him so upset. This seemed like the only logical reason for that cause we all know how much Mike wanted kids.
And now after his death, when we´ve heard Mike confirm that they broke up becuase she wouldn´t want to have kids with him, his story sounds even more true. I could post ithe whole employees story here, but I am not sure if it´s appropriate.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

roza wrote:
lmp18 wrote:well 1999 is when michael and lisa offical ended there relationship from everythin i read from that time lisa deeply wanted 2 get back with him but he turned her away so she movedon with john its funny 2 read the old tabloids and papers from back then but they were right on the money,michael does say in the secret tapes that lisa wanted him back so that my reaon. Neutral
See, I´ve read that up till 1999, they were sleeping together. It´s a piece of information posted by some MJ employee on one of MJ´s boards. It´s funny that he also stated as a reason for their break-up that Lisa was secretly taking birth-control pills and that Mike found out and that was the end of the marriage. His story always seemed believable to me. Remember Lisa saying in one interview he left for several weeks without letting her know his where-abouts, not picking up the phone. I was always wondering what could have made him so upset. This seemed like the only logical reason for that cause we all know how much Mike wanted kids.
And now after his death, when we´ve heard Mike confirm that they broke up becuase she wouldn´t want to have kids with him, his story sounds even more true. I could post ithe whole employees story here, but I am not sure if it´s appropriate.

I'm sure Lisa Marie did what she thought was right for both of them. Both sides need to be ready to be parents. It's not an easy desicion, especially when Presley-Jackson dynasties are involved.
Michael's had children from other women anyway, good for him. He obviously was a great father.

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Yada wrote:
roza wrote:

I'm sure Lisa Marie did what she thought was right for both of them. Both sides need to be ready to be parents. It's not an easy desicion, especially when Presley-Jackson dynasties are involved.
Michael's had children from other women anyway, good for him. He obviously was a great father.
...especially when your mother does not approve of your man...

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Could someone help with that picture of Mike and Lisa from this site?

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Here it is:

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Yada wrote:Here it is:

Cool. Thanks a lot. How did you do that? Can you also save the bigger version? When you click on it, it gets bigger.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

I was able to right click and download it but it won't open up in a bigger size.. It just does not happen Neutral

Graceland

Graceland
Making Magic
Making Magic

Here is the bigger version Smile

lmp18

I'm Capable
I'm Capable

cool! cool! cool! cool! cool! cool! cool! cool! cool! cool!

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

You, guys, are the best at *sharing* pictures. Very Happy

Graceland

Graceland
Making Magic
Making Magic

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

lmp18

I'm Capable
I'm Capable

Various candids

lmp18

I'm Capable
I'm Capable

I found this online today with a timeline of michael's life month2month i connected all the lisa apperences on the page rearding her and jackson.
Novemeber 1992:
Los Angeles...At The Pacific Palisades Home The Australian Artist Brett Livingston Strong With His Son And Michael Jackson And Lisa Marie Presley,Meet for the First Time as Adults Began a "Friendship".

May 5:1993
Michael is invited by ex president Jimmy Carter to Atlanta in order to boost the
Atlanta Immunisation Drive. Afterwards, Michael joins Ted Turner, Jane Fonda, Emmanuel Lewis & Lisa Marie Presley in the front row during the Kids Celebration at OMNI

February 2:1994
Jackson created "a buzz from the crowd" Wednesday night when he attended a show here, accompanied by Lisa Marie Presley. ''There was no announcement from the stage that he was attending the show, but there was a buzz from the crowd when he was seated," Steve Schiffman, a spokesman for the Sheraton Desert Inn, said Thursday. "No one bothered them. The people in the audience respected his Privacy.

May 25 :1994
Michael & LIsa Marie Presley arrive at Casa de Campo de Campo in Domenican Republic .

May 26 :1994
Michael & Lisa Marie secretly marry in a 12 minutes ceremony only attended by Eva Darling & Thomas Keough!

June 5 :1994
Michael takes Lisa Marie & her children Benjamin & Dannielle to DIsneyworld in Florida .

July 11 :1994
Medias learn about MIchael & Lisa Marie 's wedding.Married or not, Michael Jackson has moved into Trump Tower with Lisa Marie Presley, the New York Post reported today.
Jackson spokesman Lee Solters insisted he had nothing to add to his earlier denial of the wedding. A spokeswoman for Lisa Marie said she still had not contacted Lisa Marie and had not discussed the matter with her mother, Priscilla.
Lisa Marie is said to be relaxing in the spacious digs, with marble sinks.

July 26/27 :1994
Disguised in Cheik Arab, Michael and Lisa attends Janet' concerts at the Radio City Music Hall in NYC.

August 1 :1994
Lisa Marie confirms that she is indeed married to MIchael.

August 5 :1994
Michael & LIsa Marie arrive in Budapest (Hungria) and make their first public appearance together causing a media frenzy.

August 6 :1994
Michael & Lisa Marie visit sick children at an hospital and meet Bela Farkas, a little boy in need of a transplant. Moved by his story they decide to fiance his operation that will save his life.

August 9 :1994
Michael & Lisa Marie fly back to New York where Michael resumes the recording of his new album.

August 20 :1994
Michael & LIsa Marie are on the cover of many magazine around the world (Jet, Hello, Paris Match ect...) with the exclusive pictures taken by photograph Dick Zimmerman.

September 2-6 :1994
Michael & Lisa Marie visit France (Nice, Cannes , Paris & Disneyland) and spend time with Prince Al Waleed who wants to launch a production company with Michael.

September 12 :1994
MIchael & Lisa Marie open the MTV Video Music Awards Ceremony with a big french kiss!

October 8 :1994
Michael & Lisa Marie
attend an Elvis Presley tribute gala in Memphis with Janet & Rene and Lisa's mother Priscillia Presley.

December 24/25 :1994
Michael makes a break in the recording sessions to enjoy the holidays with Lisa Marie & her children at Neverland.

January 20-24 :1995
Michael & Lisa Marie welcome King Nana Amon Ndoufou in Los Angeles .

February 6 :1995
Michael & Lisa Marie visit lawyer Johnnie Cochran at his new office in L.A.

February 23 :1995
Michael previews several new songs from his new album at the NARM convention where he is presented with an Humanitarian Award Lisa Marie was Backstage.

April 18-20 :1995
Michael & Lisa Marie welcome 46 youth from 17 countrries at Neverland for the World Children Congress.

May 25 :1995
Michael, Lisa Marie & her daughter Danielle go to the Six Flags Amusement Park in Los Angeles .

June 14 :1995
Michael & Lisa Marie give an interview to ABC’s Primetime Live with Diane Sawyer. The Scream video is premiered. A new controversy arises about some lyrics to the song They Don’t Care About Us that would be anti-Semitic which Michael categorically denies.

June 15 :1995
The History album is released worldwide. Huge statues of Michael are held in some European cities.
Both Life & Hello carry the same pictures of Michael & Lisa kissing ( taken by Harry Benson )

July 10 1995
Michael & Lisa Marie attends the opening of the Magic Johnson Sony Theatre in Los Angeles . Later they shoot the video for You Are Not Alone and they also appear on the cover of Jet magazine.

July 31-August 6 :1995
After an argument with Lisa Marie, Michael flies to Disneyland Paris to take a break.

September 7 :1995
Michael attends the MTV Video Music Awards in New York City . He opens the ceremony with a 20 minutes long medley (including Dangerous & You Are Not Alone) and accepts an award with Janet for Scream Lisa Marie attends sepratetly.

September 23 :1995
Michael performs You Are Not Alone at the BET 15th Anniversary Special in Washington .

September 24:1995
MICHAEL, HIS WIFE AT THE TIME, LISA MARIE PRESLEY AND HER TWO CHILDREN WENT TO THE MEMPHIS ZOO .

December 6 :1995
Michael collapses while rehearsing the concert and he is rushed to the Beth Israel Medical Center . He is suffering from gastro-enteritis, dehydration and electrolyte imbalances. Janet visits him cancelling her appearance at the Billboard Awards.
Lisa Marie also visits him and she asks a divorce! Michael decides to postpone the concert.

January :1996
Michael’s nurse & friend Debbie Rowe offers him to bear his child. She gets pregnant but has a miscarriage.

January 18 :1996
Lisa Marie officially files for divorce. Michael’s spokesman states that they remain friends.

July 10 :1997
Concert in Sheffield (attended by Debbie)

July 11 :1997
While a pregnant Debbie returns to the , MIchael goes to London where he is joined by his ex wife LIsa Marie!
The single HIstory/Ghost is released in Europe .

July 12 + 15 + 17 :1997
Michael performs 3 concerts at the Wembley Stadium in London . (Katherine & Lisa Marie attend the shows)

September 3 : Janet & Rene attend a listening party of The Velvet Rope in NYC with many celebrities in attendance including Lisa Marie Presley who was featured on the album, on the spoken interlude 'Speaker Phone', shocking many of her fans as she and her one-time sister in law talked about masturbation.

October 11 :1997
Michael is made honorary member of a tribe in Phoheng. His parents Joe & Katherine & his ex wife Lisa Marie attend the event.

October 12 :1997
Concert in Johannesburg Michael's Parents aswell Lisa Marie and Her children.

October 15 :1997
82nd and last concert of the History World Tour in Durban.

October 16 :1997
Michael and Lisa Marie Leave Africa and Return to Neverland with OMer Bhatti.

November 25 :1997
Debbie Rowe Jackson gives an interview to KNBC in Neverland where she denies tabloid rumors of an affair between Michael & Lisa Marie & announce that she is pregnant with a baby girl that she & Michael want to name Paris MIchael Katherine.

February :1998
Michael meets Janet (who he didn’t see since December 95!) in a Los Angeles hotel and he introduces her Prince Michael Jr.

February 7 :1998
Michael and then ex-wife Lisa-Marie Presley share an intimate Dinner moment outside of The Ivy restaurant in Beverly Hills.

July 14 :
They return to Los Angeles .
Has Lunch with His Ex-Wife Lisa Marie Presley.

August 29 :
Michael spends his 4Oth birthday with the 3T and Ex-Wife Lisa Marie Presley
at Janet’s concert in Las Vegas .

September 22 :
Michael attends another Janet concert in Orlando Spends Time with Lisa Marie and her children.

November 1O-20 :
Michael goes to Souh Africa with his kids as well as Lisa Marie & her kids and together thay attend a Janet's concert.

November 25 :
Michael spends Thanksgiving at Hayvenhurst with the Jackson family + Lisa Marie & her kids.

Mid December :
Michael goes to the Hit Factory in New York where he meets Teddy Riley, Janet & Lisa Marie.

December 20 :1998
Michael takes Prince & Paris to the Hilton grandchildren in New York,Meets with Janet and Lisa Marie and her children Riley and Ben.

March 21 :1998
Janet attends an Oscar After Party with Shawnette & Lisa Marie Presley in Hollywood.

On June 29th, 1999, Lisa attended Michael's father Joseph Jackson's 70th birthday party at Michael's Neverland ranch.

Early February :2001 Janet completed the recording of her new album in L.A.
She attends Lisa Marie Presley birthday party.

November 2002 Michael had been troubled. When they separated after just four months, Michael called her to check in on her.

In 2003, after Michael's infamous documentary with Martin Bashir, Lisa called Neverland. Michael invited her to the ranch, and she agreed to go and see him. Unfortunately, it would seem that Michael completely forgot, as when Lisa arrived at the ranch she was told he had left........

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Wow, they kept in touch for a long time after the divorce! I'd never heard of most of these happenings, quite sensational things took place between them Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie - "The Way They Were" 1993-1999 320172

42Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie - "The Way They Were" 1993-1999 Empty For the MJ Fans 25.11.09 6:13

KozyKitten

KozyKitten
Coachella Chic
Coachella Chic

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kozykitten68/

lmp18

I'm Capable
I'm Capable

Brett Strong on ET - Aug 10, 1994
About MJ and LM's relationship and how they met

[ Brett Strong: They just fell head over heels in love and that love just grew and grew to the point where they just married.

ET's John Tesh: Internationally renowed, Brett Livingstone Strong will now be known as Hollywoods hottest match maker. This Australian creator has made millions with his paintings and his sculpting. He has two National monuments now displayed in Washington, DC. and is currently working on his third, a tribute to our space program. And now he is the guy who bought two musical super powers to the altar.

Brett Strong: Obviously Lisa was not looking at Michael for his fame or looking at him for his success. She was purely looking at him because he is a true gentleman. She never questioned all those accusations against him.

ET's John Tesh: Strong is a long time friend of both. He originally talked the pop music icon to meet with Lisa to hear her sing. It was to be a business deal.

Brett Strong:
I told Michael what if I came up with and brought to you the best person on this planet who has not been exposed, and is beautiful. Michael's reponse was "who the heck are you talking about. Who is it?." I said Lisa Marie Presley. Michael's response was "No! She can sing?" She is fantastic. Michael said "well Brett obviously I am interested. Can you get me a tape or something?"

ET's John Tesh: Well Lisa did not want to send a tape. She wanted to perform in person. So Brett arranged a meeting at his house in November 1992 when this picture was taken of the three of them and Bretts' son, Stason.

Brett Strong: In fact that was the day they first came together and where Lisa performed a couple of song's for Michael. It was a fabulous experience, for I think both of them. And Michael really felt really honored. He was like "Wow! I am Lucky. You know." And Lisa felt the same.

ET's John Tesh: And it turns out that Michael loved more than just her singing. They ran off and got married. Brett said that Lisa did not even tell her mother. And Brett said you can forget all the rumors you hear about why the couple married. This is the real deal.

Brett Strong: It is a purely a very simple story. It's a love affair that grew from a friendship.

ET's John Tesh: And here is the rest of the scoop. Brett Livingstone Strong tells ET that true love blossomed last year (Feb 93) when Priscilla Presley threw a birthday party. And Southern California Magic Mountain Amusement Park was rented for the ocassion. Michael sent Lisa a present. The picture of that famous night they met. And the rest is history.]

lmp18

I'm Capable
I'm Capable

anoca

anoca
Still In Coach
Still In Coach

wonderful pictures, never seen before
thanks very much! cool!

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Sorry if posted before... But these ones are nice!

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

This special edition was bought in America by a friend of mine. And I wanted to scan the MJ pages for the fans of late Michael Jackson.. Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie - "The Way They Were" 1993-1999 214290

DirtyMaria

DirtyMaria
Strange Stranger
Strange Stranger

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Very rare - behind the scenes of Prime Time