Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
TATLER RUSSIA MAGAZINE 2010 Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
TATLER RUSSIA MAGAZINE 2010 Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
TATLER RUSSIA MAGAZINE 2010 Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
TATLER RUSSIA MAGAZINE 2010 Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
TATLER RUSSIA MAGAZINE 2010 Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
TATLER RUSSIA MAGAZINE 2010 Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
TATLER RUSSIA MAGAZINE 2010 Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
TATLER RUSSIA MAGAZINE 2010 Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
TATLER RUSSIA MAGAZINE 2010 Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
TATLER RUSSIA MAGAZINE 2010 Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

TATLER RUSSIA MAGAZINE 2010

+3
Graceland
Yada
roza
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

franchini

franchini
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

Cover shoot by Russell James.

Tatler Russia March 2010

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And this is the cover in HQ:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sources: elite/tatler.ru

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Thanks so much!

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Very sophisticated. I think she resembles Rita Hayworth a lot in this photoshoot.
Thank you for the update

http://simplyriley.com

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

FINALLY! i was looking for these! thanks so much for posting it! Now, we just need someone who speaks Russian! lol..... help!!!!!! Very Happy

Graceland

Graceland
Making Magic
Making Magic

Brilliant pics, thanks for posting them Smile

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

how can i see the full text?

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

i received this magazine and I dont have a clue how to read Russian or know anybody that does........but.....in the back of the magazine there is an English summary and this is what it says...(seems like it came right from this forum and nothing we didnt already know but here it is..)

ROCK AND ROSE

DANIELLE RILEY KEOUGH, THE GRANDDAUGHTER OF ELVIS, CARRIES HER GRANDFATHERS' NAME WITH DIGNITY ON THE RUNWAYS OF THE WORLD.

In her family, the attitude towards Elivs is remarkably low-key. "For me he's just Grandpa," Riley shrugs, "as a child I pestered my mother and grandmother with questions, mostly about how he died. On the whole, though, I never focused on being from a famous family." In the past, photographers swarmed around Riley only when she was in the company of her mother, Lisa Marie. Riley first attracted their attention on her own in Italy where she had come as a model for her first fashion show. "Who knows how they found out who I was. I'm walking down the street and suddenly there they were, snapping away." First appearing to the world as part of Tommy Hilfiger's ad campaign for 2002, Riley decided to devote her youth to the modeling business. She signed contracts with leading agencies IMG and Elite, modeled for David Yurman with Kate Moss and Amber Valetta, was the face of Miss Dior Cherie fragrance and appeared on covers for Vogue and Elle . And this year she accompanied her boyfriend Tobias Jesso, bassist for the group The Sessions, to the premiere The Runaways, the film she co-stars in with Dakota Fanning, at the Sundance Film Festival.

franchini

franchini
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

^ That's good that there was a section for English text in the magazine. Thanks for posting. Smile

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

I don't remember seeing any pictures of Tobias. I didn't actually know they were still together? Haven't heasrd much of him latley!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum