Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 Empty HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 05.07.13 10:13

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's the interview from this mag::

RILEY

Actress Riley Keough on her fledgling career

Although she secured her first modelling gig at the tender age of 12, Riley Keough, daughter of musicians Lisa Marie Presley and Danny Keough, has pursued a career in acting. The 23 year old has appeared alongside Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning in the Runaways, Orlando Bloom in The Good Doctor, and Sienna Miller and Melanie Griffith in Yellow. Upon Riley's return from filming Mad Max: Fury Road in Africa, The Hunger caught up with her in the opulent grounds of an LA mansion, for a photo shoot.

THE HUNGER: CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT THE FILM THAT YOU'VE JUST WRAPPED?
Riley Keough: I've just finished filming Mad Max: Fury Road in Africa, I don't know whether i'm allowed to say too much about the film, but I was in Africa for 6 months, and it was really fun. We finished in December.

HOW WAS THE SHOOT YOU DID FOR THE MAGAZINE?
It was really fun. We did a garden shoot. Rankin thought he'd have some sun, but it was pretty rainy and cold and muddy. My heels sank into the grass- of course it rains when they come here!

YOU WERE WEARING CHRISTOPHER KANE FOR THE SHOOT. DID YOU LIKE THE CLOTHES?
They were so cool and beautiful.

HOW DID YOUR MODELLING CAREER START?
I was only 12 when I did the Tommy Hilfiger ad campaign. I was very young, so I'm not too sure how it came about. But after i'd done it i thought, "Hmm, maybe i can make some money from this."

HOW WAS IT DOING YOUR FIRST VOGUE COVER?
It was great. But then again, i think when you're young, you don't realise the magnitude of certain things. I honestly didn't get how big of a deal it was at the time. I just thought, "Wow, cool photo shoot." (laughs)

NOW THAT YOU'RE AN ACTRESS, ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE MODELLING BEHIND?
I actually haven't done modelling since the age of 17. I love doing photo shoots, though. I'd say I dont' see myself as an actual model, but more as someone who does shoots- I like to do both photo shoots and acting.

YOU HAVE MUSIC IN YOUR BLOOD. IS AN ALBUM OUT OF THE QUESTION?
I think i'd be terrible at it. (laughs) I love music, but its not something i'm interested in doing professionally.

WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
I like a bit of everything. I love classic rock; I listen to alot of rap. I also love Van Morrison and The Animals.

DO YOU GO TO MANY GIGS?
I'd like to. I want to go to Glastonbury, actually.

DONT WEAR HIGH HEELS.
Yeah, i know.

IS THERE ANY ROLE YOU'D REFUSE TO PLAY?
No. I think i'd play anything that I find interesting. But one thing i wouldnt do is play a role that i don't think i could do a really good job at. But anything that inspires me, I will do it.

DO YOU HAVE A FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE WORLD?
I think maybe Ireland. I've had a weird fascination with Ireland since the age of eight, and I hadn't even been there. So when i did finally go to Ireland, it was really exciting. Now I go there a lot, because i've got friends who live there. I don't know what it is, I'm just happy when I'm in Ireland.

DO YOU HAVE A PERFECT NIGHT IN?
Most of the time i have nights in! (laughs) I like watching a movie and ordering Chinese food. I love when it rains, because it doesn't rain in LA that often.

WHATS YOUR PEFECT NIGHT OUT?
I didn't get to see my friends for almost a year, so since i've been back in LA anytime I go out, its to see my friends. And when i'm with my friends, anywhere we go is kind of fun.

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE COCKTAIL?
I don't know much about cocktails. I like beer (laughs). That doesn't sound very classy, right? But Corona is pretty good.

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE CUISINE?
I love Italian and Chinese. But i like Chinese best.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE COMING UP?
I came back to LA two weeks ago, so i havent sat down and figured that out yet! Hopefully something cool lwill be coming up soon. I was planning to take some time off, because I was away in Africa for so long. But as soon as you take some time off, it makes you want to start working again.

RILEY CO-STARS WITH CHARLIZE THERON IN MAD MAX: FURY ROAD.

2HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 Empty Re: HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 31.07.13 22:51

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

it's great to hear more from Riley with this interview as it's very personal but I don't quite understand the concept the photographer tried to capture here...
Maybe it's just meant to be random..Suspect 

http://simplyriley.com

3HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 Empty Re: HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 01.08.13 2:15

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

I don't get the concept either, maybe there isn't one......but I didn't find it very attractive, I mean her face is beautiful....but she's a young pretty girl why would you make her wear those clothes? idk, but either way im always happy to see her in a photoshoot!!!!!!

4HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 Empty Re: HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 01.08.13 22:28

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Do you think so? I love the clothes here... altough I think it's the lack of originality in the theme scratch 
Have you bought this magazine, lil?

5HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 Empty Re: HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 02.08.13 0:09

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Yes I did, but thanks for reminding me , I had forgotten where I put it lol

6HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 Empty Re: HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 10.08.13 21:00

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

lil, can you scan your own copy of the magazine, by any chance?

7HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 Empty Re: HUNGER MAGAZINE 2013 01.10.13 22:54

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

At last, some great HQs! source: celebutopia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum