Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
Riley for Opening Ceremony Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
Riley for Opening Ceremony Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
Riley for Opening Ceremony Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
Riley for Opening Ceremony Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
Riley for Opening Ceremony Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
Riley for Opening Ceremony Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
Riley for Opening Ceremony Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
Riley for Opening Ceremony Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
Riley for Opening Ceremony Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
Riley for Opening Ceremony Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riley for Opening Ceremony

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

this interview is very smart and funny!!! and we have a new photoshoot too!! i love the black dress, :greetings-clapyellow:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... =tw_042512

Wed, April 25, 2012CULTURE CLUB
OC x Tribeca Film Festival: Riley Keough of 'Jack and Diane'
by GILLIAN TOZER
The TRIBECA FILM FESTIVAL has begun! If you’re in the New York area from now until April 29, we suggest you head to any of the festival’s cinema locations to view all the shorts, narratives, and documentaries up for grabs. To mark the event, we will be featuring some of our favorite actors, writers, and directors from the festival.

Thomas Moore is famous for writing, "There's nothing half so sweet in life, as love's young dream. " But in the case of JACK AND DIANE it's more like, "There's nothing half so sweet in life, as love's young nightmarish hallucinations"! Yes, this is love story between two young girls, but no, this one doesn't come with a happy ending. Jack, played by Riley Keough, is the tough New York girl who falls for kooky Diane (Juno Temple), who is in town visiting her aunt. Competing with Diane's scheduled return home and her animated, monster visions, this love story is a little awkward but a lot cute—plus Kylie Minogue is in it! Spoiler alert: Kyles and Riles sing! Amazing! The sweet and stunning Riley gave us the following responses to our TFF questionnaire.

Name and age: Riley Keough, 22

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

Current neighborhood: Los Angeles, CA

Astro sign: Gemini

What are you currently obsessed with?
Lot's of things: life, people, chocolate

Supernatural power you would like to possess? I'd like to be able to fly. I think that would be fun and pragmatic as I don't drive.

If you had to be stuck on a desert island with someone, who would it be? I don't know, maybe a family member. Maybe Jesus—maybe he could get me off the island.

Favorite Pandora station? I've never actually used Pandora but it sounds really cool. I'm behind with technology and new things—not terribly, like a year behind.

What was it about your character that drew you to the movie? I love love stories, and that's mostly what the film is about. I also love fantasy and there's a little bit of that in there as well.

Describe your character in three words: Innocent, stubborn, and maybe a little lonely

If you could watch only three films for the rest of your life what would they be? That's so hard. Maybe three films in another language so I could learn the language.

Describe your first kissing scene? It was in my first movie, The Runaways. It was meant to be kind of over the top which it kind of was. It was funny.

Favorite movie snack from the concession stand?
Anything with chocolate. I love chocolate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum