Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
Riley is the new face of BONDS INTERNATIONAL CAMPAIGN Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
Riley is the new face of BONDS INTERNATIONAL CAMPAIGN Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
Riley is the new face of BONDS INTERNATIONAL CAMPAIGN Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
Riley is the new face of BONDS INTERNATIONAL CAMPAIGN Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
Riley is the new face of BONDS INTERNATIONAL CAMPAIGN Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
Riley is the new face of BONDS INTERNATIONAL CAMPAIGN Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
Riley is the new face of BONDS INTERNATIONAL CAMPAIGN Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
Riley is the new face of BONDS INTERNATIONAL CAMPAIGN Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
Riley is the new face of BONDS INTERNATIONAL CAMPAIGN Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
Riley is the new face of BONDS INTERNATIONAL CAMPAIGN Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riley is the new face of BONDS INTERNATIONAL CAMPAIGN

+5
roza
Yada
Sweet Caroline
Escada
Jac
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Riley was chosen to be the international face of Bonds, an Australian underwear brand!!cool! 
I love it, but honestly I think they used to much photoshop, I mean, not for the face, but something looks bigger...no?blush 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ALEXANDRA Richards, Amber Le Bon and Georgia May Jagger are among an elite group of twentysomethings with cash to burn, model looks and the genetic code for "cool" bursting from every cell.They're the new generation of rock 'n' roll spawn.

And with her grandfather known as simply "The King", you can bet Riley Keough is their unofficial queen.

At just 24, the granddaughter of Elvis Presley and actress Priscilla has already amassed an impressive resume as a model and actress, and, with her natural beauty, edgy style and carefree attitude, is destined for plenty more.

She's set to appear in upcoming film Mad Max: Fury Road alongside Aussie models Megan Gale and Abbey Lee Kershaw.

"I became friends with the whole cast," Keough tells Insider. "We were shooting for nine months in Namibia so we became like a family.

"I'm still close with Abbey Lee and Rosie (Huntington-Whiteley) who I met on set.

"Zoe (Kravitz) and I were friends before and it was really fun working with her."

Her mother Lisa Marie Presley is a famous singer/songwriter. And at one point, Riley called music legend Michael Jackson, then actor Nicholas Cage "stepdad" after Lisa Marie split from her father, musician Danny Keough in 1994.

Despite the unique upbringing, the budding actress has managed to grow up relatively tame. She spent her late teens working on her acting career, which hit its stride in 2012 when the low-budget film Magic Mike - in which she played a young stripper alongside Channing Tatum - became a surprise hit.

Off camera Keough has begun to garner plenty of attention from the paparazzi thanks to her persistent link to British star Robert Pattinson - and her eerily similar look to his ex Kristen Stewart.

The pair, who have been seen together in Los Angeles in recent months, were controversially introduced to each other by Stewart, who worked with Keough on the film The Runaways in 2010.

A question was put to Keough about her apparent romance with the Twilight star and how she felt about being in the spotlight, but she declined to answer.

The flame-headed American is now set to make herself known in Australia this month with Bonds signing her as its first international face.

She is the latest in a long line of well-known stars, including Sarah Murdoch, Miranda Kerr and Pat Rafter, to work with the brand.

The signing comes ahead of Bonds' international push, with its online site recently offering shipping to the US and UK.

"I have a lot of Australian friends and they told me more about (Bonds) once I decided to do the campaign," Keough says.

"Everything I've tried on has been really lovely and fits really well, which is what I find most annoying about most other underwear and bras. We don't really have anything similar in America, and I think Americans would love it."

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Perfect for the role, too. She must be the next Bond girl! Way to go, Riley! cool!
Very chic underwear, by the way
I love how she still is a sought after model!

http://simplyriley.com

keough

keough
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel

Can't wait to see more photos!

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
this is a larger photo
RILEY Keough, granddaughter of music legend Elvis Presley, has stripped off to her underwear to become the new face of Aussie brand Bonds.

The model, actor and daughter of Lisa Marie Presley is the ambassador for the clothing company's new range of undergarments, Lacies.

``I love Australians and know about Bonds through my Aussie friends,'' said the LA-based actor, who is rumoured to be dating Twilight star Robert Pattinson.

``When we (Bonds and I) started to talk about working together, (my friends) all told me about Bonds being a great Australian brand and I love how comfortable all the pieces are so thought it was a great opportunity.''

The 24-year-old started modelling when she was 12 and has since worked with major labels such as Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria's Secret, Christian Dior and Dolce &Gabbana.

She counts Bonds as one of the most enjoyable experiences.

``The Bonds guys were really funny and sweet, keeping my high regard of Australians intact,'' she said.

``I don't like when things like this are taken too seriously and aren't any fun, and Australians are good at not doing that, I've found.''

This is the first time the Australian brand has taken on an overseas ambassador, with home-grown names Sarah Murdoch, Pat Rafter and Miranda Kerr among those who have stripped off for the company. and

Bonds design director Jane Newman said Keough was the perfect fit for their venture abroad.

``She has that very laid-back style to her that is very in tune with our Aussie lifestyle,'' Newman said.

``We're really excited about this range and we thought Riley really brought that newness with her and a little bit of a different point of view to the range.

``It's also not sexy, girlie lace. It's home-grown, everyday lace that you can have a lot of fun with and I think she brings that attitude to the product.''

FAMOUS FACES TO DON BONDS

1. Sarah Murdoch

2. Pat Rafter

3. Miranda Kerr

4. Rachael Taylor

5. Samara Weaving

6. Ruby Rose

7. Hayden Quinn

8. Catherine McNeil

9. Michael Clarke

10. Isabelle Cornish

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

I'm looking forward to seeing some other photos of her in Bonds in the adverts

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

forgot to add: Have you seen, they still say Victoria's Secret in the interview!!!

I thought Riley would see the finished interview before it's released!! uhhm, don't know 

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

I'm not sure what to think of this photo, that's just me...... but anyways, about the Victorias Secret mention, I guess they just add on what info they can find about her from the internet, even stuff that's not true. I've been trying to dispel that rumor wherever I can...but im at a loss with it... lol

Darlene

Darlene
I'm A Regular Here
I'm A Regular Here

Well there was this girl once who looked a lot like Riley in a way. I guess they still think it's her. xD

http://gabriellawilde.net

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Darlene

Darlene
I'm A Regular Here
I'm A Regular Here

Aww happy Riley face. Razz

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

thanks judy!!!!!! That clothing really does look very comfortable, I may have to buy some! lol Very Happy 

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

there are new photos and new interviews!! I like the new photos best!!! the capmaign will be lauched on august 18!
this is small, but I didn't find it bigger
a close up of her face
and an interview [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
As the new face of Bonds, the model and actress talks about her personal style and her love of acting.

How would you describe your personal style?
Comfy, eclectic and colourful.
What are your favourite pieces in your wardrobe?
Probably all of my coats.
Do you have any amazing pieces from your parents?
My father gave me a ring that was his when he was 18 that I wear every day. That’s probably the most memorable thing they’ve given me. It’s a really cool – sort of silver with copper bands around it. That’s my favorite, and it’s lucky.
What is the best advice you've been given about fashion?
I met Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell at the fashion shows and they were so nice. They told me to have fun and not to take it too seriously.
What inspired you to go into acting?
I pretty much always wanted to be in film. When I was really young I wanted to direct and had planned to go to film school.  I never got around to it because of work, but I'd still like to go eventually. I guess being able to do films and watch is the best way now.
What are your favourite beauty products?            
I’m pretty simple with those kinds of things. I use really good conditioner or I’ll get dread locks. I wash my face a lot. I don’t use one particular brand, I like changing and trying new stuff. There’s a brand called Scientific Organics I use on my face that I really like.
How do you maintain your hair?
I try and keep my hair healthy, get it trimmed when it needs it and condition it. My hair will start to dread if I don’t use a handful because it’s so curly.
What are your favourite fragrances?
I like sweet things and things that smell like I’m in a garden.
Who do you admire and why?
The people I admire the most would be my parents, my family, and my best friends; they’re pretty amazing people. Then there’s always, you know, Obama.
What was working on the Bonds campaign like?
It was really fun and easy. Matt Irwin is the best and all the Bond guys were really funny and sweet which kept my high regard of Australians intact. I don’t like when things like this are taken too seriously and aren’t any fun, and I've found that Australians are good at not doing that.
What do you look for in underwear and what are your favourite Bonds pieces?
I just like them to be comfortable and fit well. I love the lace underwear, the t-shirts and the sports bras. Everything I’ve tried on thus far has been really lovely and fits really well, which is what I find most annoying about most other underwear and bras.
What keeps you motivated?
Probably wanting to be in a position where I can help others. That, and enjoying myself. I am happiest when I’m doing what I love.

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Behind the scenes video!!!!Cheering 

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Nice video and pictures.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

I like the new ones better. She's gorgeous. I hope lil' can make some screen captions from the video!

Here are slightly bigger/clearer versions of the photoshoot

Jac

Jac
A New Face
A New Face

Riley is adorable! But as far as the Victoria Secret rumor goes I still can't believe it's going around either. And I personally don't think the girl that is in the VS runway pic looks like Riley at all.

Escada

Escada
A New Face
A New Face

I'm so in love with the new pics <3 best shoot so far.
the red hair looks soooooo god and it's so long again.

Darlene

Darlene
I'm A Regular Here
I'm A Regular Here

Don't get me wrong I like the photos, but they are so photoshopped! (I'm a photographer so I look differently at pictures)

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

here's some caps::

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Thanks lil!!!!
Here's a little interview about this project with RusshMagazine!

His Latest Flame

Dolce & Gabbana model, Mad Max actress and grand daughter of one of the world's greatest musicians, Riley Keough is our latest flame. The Summer 2013 face of Bonds Hipster Lacies, RUSSH has a quick chat with Keough.

What’s on your bucket list? Really just being successful enough to help other people and travel the world. I don’t care about where or how, as long as I’m doing fun and interesting things and not compromising my integrity.

Your ultimate job? I’d want to be a fisherman. I’ve got this beautiful idea of living on the sea, and I love ships and the ocean, but I romanticise most things. It’s funny though, my brothers are the same about it. I think it would be really fun to be an incredible painter if I could magically have that talent. Or a pastry chef.

Describe yourself in three words? I’m a Gemini, that’s impossible.

- See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

that's hilarious......she's such a dreamer! I love her answers. cool! 

Sweet Caroline

Sweet Caroline
A New Face
A New Face

Nice article!

but I don't understand the line where she says:

"It’s funny though, my brothers are the same about it."

She only has one brother doesn't she?

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Hi, Caroline! Welcome to our forums!
Yes, she has only one brother: Benjamin Storm. I'd say, it's a spelling mistake somehow

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Darlene

Darlene
I'm A Regular Here
I'm A Regular Here

Oh thanks for sharing!

Sweet Caroline

Sweet Caroline
A New Face
A New Face

I think Riley looks like Priscilla a lot in this last photo of her with the stirped shirt.

The blue eyes, nose, mouth....reminds me of some of Priscilla's photoshoots from the '80s.

Really gorgeous!

cool! 

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Ads...

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

new pics on the way!!!!!

keough

keough
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel

I hope they actually use those and they're not just outtakes

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Yeah, it's happens quite often to me that I like the outtakes better than the released pictures.

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

These background ones are cool. Thanks for posting.

Darlene

Darlene
I'm A Regular Here
I'm A Regular Here

she looks great!

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

another lacies advert in a store.........

SOURCE: instagram

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum