Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
"WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
"WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
"WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
"WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
"WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
"WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
"WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
"WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
"WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
"WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

"WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen

+3
roza
lilsurprises
aeg345
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Catherine Keener, Kiernan Shipka, Anton Yelchin, Riley Keough and Annie Starke will star as the dysfunctional family in indie drama The Greens are Gone.
The film marks the directorial debut of Peer Pedersen and is set for a June shoot in Massachusetts.
Keener plays a matriarch who is pushed to her tipping point over the disappearance of her son (played by Yelchin). Shipka plays a bipolar daughter whose reality is warped in magical realism, while Keough and Starke (daughter of Glenn Close) play the troubled grown daughters.

Last edited by lilsurprises on 11.04.17 4:41; edited 10 times in total

aeg345

aeg345
Strange Stranger
Strange Stranger

I live in mass! I bet it will be boston or Worcester this films and not the cape Sad

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

happy happy happy 

Anonymous

Such great news!!! Cannot wait! cool! cool! cool! cool! 

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Wot? Wot? I only noticed this topic now!
 Wink  Razz

http://simplyriley.com

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

You are too funny Yada! Can't wait for her to be shooting again! Hope we see some pics from the set.....  happy 

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Mad Since the Runaways, we've never been granted with so many on-set photos.  Wink  Wink

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Riley will be playing Elisa Green, and they do show the filming sight near Worcester MA

keough

keough
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel

production starts in 9 days!

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Kiernan Shipka is no longer in the cast, her role will be played by Kaitlyin Dever. A new addition to the cast is also Maya Rudolph! And, just a curiosity, Annie Maude Starke, (daughter of Glenn Close) will play Riley's sister. She's blonde, but for the movie she dyed her hair red, unlike Riley that did the opposite!

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Well, in her last picture on her instagram, her hair is orange again. I don't know if it's an old or a new picture though.

keough

keough
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel

roza wrote:Well, in her last picture on her instagram, her hair is orange again. I don't know if it's an old or a new picture though.

it is old!

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Actors playing the Young versions of Anton Yelchin, Riley and Annie Maude Starke
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WORCESTER _ A young, talented girl follows her muse and finds her soul mate in a dingy bar, even though these two coming-of-age lovers aren't old enough to drink.

If you are saying to yourself that this scenario sounds like something that would happen in the movies and at Ralph's Chadwick Square Diner, you are right on both counts.

"The Greens Are Gone," the latest movie to be filmed in Worcester, completed a daylong shoot Monday at the popular watering hole at 148 Grove St.

Michael Kristoff, one of the film's producers, has nothing but praise for the local hot spot.

"Ralph's Diner is kind of incredible," Mr. Kristoff said. "We couldn't have built a better set for this particular scene. It's really been great."

In the dysfunctional-family indie-film, Oscar-nominated actress Catherine Keener ("Being John Malkovich," "Capote" and Seinfeld's "Chapter Two" girl) plays Nancy Green, a matriarch who's trying to hold her fractured family together, Mr. Kristoff said.

"Two of the siblings are suffering from bipolar disorder," Mr. Kristoff explained. "The youngest sibling begins to unearth a part of the family's past, which causes a lot of drama to come to the forefront of things and, ultimately, ends up bringing the family closer together."

The film also stars Cary Elwes ("The Princess Bride"), Anton Yelchin (best known as Chekov in the J.J. Abrams' "Star Trek" reboot) and Anne Starke (the daughter of Glenn Close; in her film debut), as well as "Saturday Night Live" alums Maya Rudolph and Molly Shannon.

"The film is definitely a dark drama but it has a little bit of lightness that certainly Maya helps bring to it," Mr. Kristoff said. "And the movie, ultimately, I think, ends on a hopeful note."

"The Greens Are Gone" is the work of first-time director and screenwriter Peer Pedersen.

"Peer has written a really cool script and he's directing the picture," Mr. Kristoff said. "We have a terrific cast. It's a testament to Peer and his script that it has attracted all these really good actors."

The key scene filmed at Ralph's featured Kaitlyn Dever (who plays one of Tim Allen's daughters on "Last Man Standing" and starred in "Laggies" with Keira Knightley) and Austin Abrams ("Gangster Squad"). There were 35 background extras.

"Kaitlyn's character is singing at an open mic night kind of thing. And Ralph's is supposed to be a bar that is no place for a 17-year-old but she sort of snuck in here," Mr. Kristoff explained. "Her oldest sibling character is a successful pop star who is estranged from the family and that's played by Riley Keough (the eldest grandchild of Elvis and daughter of Lisa Marie Presley). So Riley is a singer and she sings in the movie and, now, the youngest sibling is trying to follow in her big sister's footsteps."

In the scene, which takes up three-and-a-half pages of the script, Kaitlyn's character sings a syrupy ''70s hit (Mr. Kristoff was mum on what it was) that plays into a sequence of events, the co-producer said.

"The two characters are both 17. They're experiencing a very 17-year-old-esque love story," Mr. Kristoff said. "The Kaitlyn character is singing and the Austin character has a side job where he films these open mic nights for 40 bucks."

Mr. Kristoff said the film's location department scouted all over Massachusetts for the right bar, and when they saw Ralph's, they knew they had found it.

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

From Riley's instagram- The Green family with the director Pedersen
The dog is called Big Al and he actually is Annie Starke's dog!
 "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen 180482 Anton...

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Awww, I didn't know it was her colleagues..

A behind-the-scenes photo, tweeted by Cary Elwes

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

judy, do you think these are the on-the-set photos, or just behind-the-scenes candids?

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

on set photos.. they are taken form this article, there are other photos with the rest of the cast and crew filming some scenes at Rockport [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

oh, cool, thanks for the link and the info!
I want to add them to the correct album in the Gallery! Smile 

Anonymous

a real family in these photos cool! 

I know it´s been said a million times but I really CANNOT WAIT to see it! happy 

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Found this quote she did about the movie in a website about the paris fashion week
“It’s like a family drama and everybody’s sort of got issues. She’s like a musician and she’s kind of funny,” Riley said of her character.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Heyyy, thank you judy! I like your attention to details and picking out the best! Smile

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

They changed the title of this movie, now it's called "WE DON'T BELONG HERE"

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

judy, can you source the news? Or is it an update by someone's instagram?

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

They changed the name on IMDB

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Movie poster!!!! No news though

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Anton Yelchin has suddenly died yesterday at only 27. This makes me so sad, i remember watching him for the first time on Charlie Bartlett and having a lil crush on him and when i found out he was gonna be on a movie with Riley i was so happy. I was waiting to see them on the red carpet together but this will never happen...He was so talented and he had a genuine and beautiful, sweet face. This movie now has a different meaning....<3<3<3

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

I hate it when a young person dies.. I also noticed the number 27 comes up in most deaths of celebrities... Tragic, really. I read he was crashed between the car and the postbox Crying or Very sad
My condolences to all his loved ones

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Yey!!!I'm managed to watch the trailer Cheering , it is only for production companies since they are still looking for a distributor, they had a screening at Cannes this year but looks like nothing happened. From the scenes we see she is the sister of the main character, hasn't much of a relationship with her mother, she is kinda of a singer and has many scenes with Anton Sad

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

If you go to the imdb page of the movie, below, at "message boards" there is a message from a user with the instruction to watch it

keough

keough
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel

thank you just!! just watched it and now i'm even more intrigued! hope it gets picked up soon especially for antons sake! nice to see riley in such a different role

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Thank you both for the updates and beautiful pictures and the reviews!
Can u possibly put the link here?
And sorry I cannot be too active as I am busy with a new baby Smile

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

here's a trailer you can watch if introduce the password wdbh#123 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Loved it! Looking forward to seeing it! Thank you so much, judy! I've made some screencaps, enjoy..

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

The trailer is out on indiewire

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

drunken She looks so gorgeous! I love the DVD covers and posters of her movies! I'll upload it to the gallery now.. Thanks a million!

keough

keough
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel

Just watched this last night and I really enjoyed it! It's a very complex film with many different story lines all woven into one.  Riley's character is very serious.  You see quite a bit of her in the film even though it's not necessarily revolving around her.  Her song is the film is lovely as well.  Hoping they'll release that separately!  I really enjoyed all the interaction she had with Anton, though it was also a bit hard to watch.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

keough wrote:Just watched this last night and I really enjoyed it! It's a very complex film with many different story lines all woven into one.  Riley's character is very serious.  You see quite a bit of her in the film even though it's not necessarily revolving around her.  Her song is the film is lovely as well.  Hoping they'll release that separately!  I really enjoyed all the interaction she had with Anton, though it was also a bit hard to watch.

Thank you, keough! I always enjoy your reviews. I don't think it'll come to Ireland but maybe I can see it on Netflix soon

keough

keough
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel

Yada wrote:
keough wrote:Just watched this last night and I really enjoyed it! It's a very complex film with many different story lines all woven into one.  Riley's character is very serious.  You see quite a bit of her in the film even though it's not necessarily revolving around her.  Her song is the film is lovely as well.  Hoping they'll release that separately!  I really enjoyed all the interaction she had with Anton, though it was also a bit hard to watch.

Thank you, keough! I always enjoy your reviews. I don't think it'll come to Ireland but maybe I can see it on Netflix soon

I don't believe it's going to theaters at all - I know it's out on DVD on April 4th here in the US, so hopefully it'll come out there soon enough. I happened to stumble upon it on the internet, but have it preordered as well.

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

keough wrote:
Yada wrote:

I don't believe it's going to theaters at all - I know it's out on DVD on April 4th here in the US, so hopefully it'll come out there soon enough.  I happened to stumble upon it on the internet, but have it preordered as well.

lilsurprises wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

owww, not going to the theatres. That made me think, now that there are apps like netflix, I guess for a movie not to be in the theatres is not the end of the world.. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, keough, as always! love it!

I am going to make screen caps once in Netflix

Thank you for the short video, lil. love it!

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

lilsurprises