Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
(Old & Locked) Our everyday's discussions & questions about Riley Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
(Old & Locked) Our everyday's discussions & questions about Riley Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
(Old & Locked) Our everyday's discussions & questions about Riley Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
(Old & Locked) Our everyday's discussions & questions about Riley Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
(Old & Locked) Our everyday's discussions & questions about Riley Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
(Old & Locked) Our everyday's discussions & questions about Riley Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
(Old & Locked) Our everyday's discussions & questions about Riley Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
(Old & Locked) Our everyday's discussions & questions about Riley Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
(Old & Locked) Our everyday's discussions & questions about Riley Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
(Old & Locked) Our everyday's discussions & questions about Riley Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Old & Locked) Our everyday's discussions & questions about Riley

+6
Bailey
franchini
Graceland
Manay
roza
andrea
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Riley appeared on Oprah Show, with her mother Lisa Marie, and talked about herself and Elvis her granddad. She said that when she was growing up her granddad wasn't made into this huge thing but like all other grandfathers, she got to know him by family photo albums! (That is so very sweet)

Here is the link to the Show! Enjoy it!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Yada on 11.07.13 23:17; edited 9 times in total

http://simplyriley.com

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Yada wrote:Little Girl Is Mean to Vincent Gallo at Anna Sui
Listen, we know we've said a lot about Vincent Gallo that has been, shall we say, unflattering. But we can't help that we noticed this: At Anna Sui's show in the tents Wednesday afternoon, Gallo sat next to a little girl who spent most of the show leaning away from him and at one point held her invitation up between them. However, and here's the shocker, we felt bad seeing that. Because Gallo actually looked better than we've seen him in a while — his hair looked fairly clean and almost fluffy, he seemed somewhat rested, and he laughed amicably with reporters. Obviously, these compliments are all relative, but it still caught us by surprise. We hope this means we haven't gone soft; surely in a day or two we'll see him out and about flossing his teeth with someone's veins or something, and the Earth will resume spinning on its axis. But in the meantime, maybe someone — surely not us! — should give Vincent a hug?
Russell Simmons, aiming for Sophia Bush levels of omnipresence and only falling a tad short, missed the first few looks to come down the runway because his nose was buried in his BlackBerry. Riley Keough, grandspawn of Elvis, trickled in at the last minute and brought with her a passel of potentially douchey rocker dudes, but we couldn't tell if one was boyfriend Ryan Cabrera, a scruffy stand-in, or a newer model that's replaced Ryan altogether. Kelly Killoren Bensimon made brief small talk with Riley afterward: Yes, L.A. is quite different from this; yes, Keough saw things she'd wear. They awkwardly parted, and scene. Keough seemed rather low-energy and uncomfortable, but maybe she was just sweltering; today's warmer weather turned the tent into a stuffy furnace. It made us want to lie down and take a nap.

Todd Oldham, a few seats down from Gallo, enjoyed a quick fan encounter when a mother and daughter — presumably Top Design enthusiasts; lonely work, but at least they have each other — begged and got a picture with him. It wasn't until the show began, however, that we recognized his companion in the gray sleeveless tee and messy upswept hair as none other than the brilliant Amy Sedaris. Based on her outfit, we'd initially assumed it was just some random woman who ran out of Pine-Sol while mopping her kitchen and dropped by the show on her way to the market, but then she smiled at a model and we immediately saw flashes of Jerri Blank in there. Thanks to the day's warmer weather, Sedaris didn't even need the neon pink sweater balled up on her lap. Although if we had shoulder muscles like hers, we wouldn't cover them either. Must be all that mopping. —The Fug Girls

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

By Donna Freydkin, USA TODAY
Riley Keough is not your average 16-year-old

Other teens might earn summer cash by folding T-shirts at the Gap. Elvis Presley's granddaughter, meanwhile, is the face of Christian Dior's Miss Dior Chérie perfume. The scent, which was launched this summer and retails for $65 and $85 at Saks Fifth Avenue, counts Julia Stiles, Emmy Rossum and Marcia Cross among its fans.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And it has Riley's face on the poster. Seeing her face staring back at her in magazines is "a little weird, but it's cool, too," Riley says..

The teenager is a veteran in front of the camera. She appeared in a Vogue cover with her mom, Lisa Marie, and grandmother, Priscilla Presley, last August and has ad campaigns for David Yurman and Dior fashion under her belt.

For now, Riley says, she's just enjoying the ride and not making future plans — including following her family's musical legacy (dad Danny Keough — pronounced KEE-o — is also a musician) by releasing her own album.

She says, "I was lucky. I got this amazing opportunity so young, but I have lots of things I want to try and want to pursue, and I guess, lots of things yet to learn."

She already has mastered the catwalk, making her runway debut for designers Dolce & Gabbana in Milan in February 2004.

A month earlier, she had hooked up with Dior.

"I remember my mom said they wanted me to do the campaign," Riley says. "They invited me to come and see the couture show, in January 2004, and then we shot the first campaign right after."

That's the only reference allowed to Lisa Marie, who is eschewing attention because she wants the spotlight squarely on her daughter.

When she's not modeling, Riley says, she keeps it simple: "During the week, I don't really wear makeup. On the weekends or going out, I wear some mascara and lip gloss, but I keep it fairly natural."

Her earliest makeup memory?

"Probably when I was 11. My friends and I were into lip glosses, the kind you buy in the drugstore. I went through a phase when I would go a little crazy with the pressed powder."

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Rock princess Riley brings Presley family charm to New York do

Elvis Presley would surely be proud of his 18-year-old granddaughter Riley Keough, who's growing into a young lady of enviable poise and beauty.

Lisa Marie Presley's model daughter Riley Keough and Elijah Wood play hosts for the Rebel Rebel Art of Elysium exhibit in N.Y.

Onlookers at a New York fundraising party could have been forgiven for staring when the Christian Dior model appeared in their midst this week.

With her porcelain skin and piercing blue eyes, Riley bears a striking resemblance to her grandmother Priscilla when she captured the heart of the music legend.

Despite her rock royalty status and LA upbringing the teenager is said to have a level head on her shoulders. A quality she attributes to her protective mum, Lisa Marie, and musician father Danny Keough.

"Both my parents are really caring," says the California girl, who first began modelling as a 12-year-old with a campaign for Tommy Hilfiger. "I was never allowed to run around and do whatever I wanted."

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

I read recently that Riley's celeb friend Rumer Willis will make her acting debut soon.. I wonder if Riley would like to act, too! (Well, I hope she does, one day soon)

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

I wish the Presleys weren't this private, we hardly hear about them or know their whereabouts..
I have to say, I miss paparazzi in Riley's case.. :pirat:
The last time we heard something about Riley was she was at the hospital when Lisa Marie gave birth to the newest Presley girls.. confused

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Brit and US stars battle for award
Brit stars Adele and the Ting Tings could have a fight on their hands, when they take on the likes of Kanye West and Gnarls Barkley for a coveted MTVu Woodie award.

Adele, whose music video for Chasing Pavements is up for Best Video, faces the hit-making 'Crazy' duo with their Who's Gonna Save My Soul video, Erykah Badu with Honey, as well as Vampire Weekend's Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa and Motion City Soundtrack's It Had To Be You.

The Ting Tings will have to battle Kanye West, NERD, Atmosphere and Simian Mobile Disco for the Performing Woodie, given to the artists with the most memorable live performances.

Other musicians up for nods include Lil Wayne, Paramore, MGMT, Tokyo Police Club and Santogold, who all want to get their hands on the coveted Woodie (Artist) Of The Year.

Battling it out in the Breaking Woodie category are emerging artists All Time Low, We The Kings, There For Tomorrow, Lykke Li and Tyga.

The winners, voted by American university students, will be announced at a live concert on November 12, featuring performances from Santogold, Vampire Weekend, Lykke Li and All Time Low. Moby, Debbie Harry, The All-American Rejects, Boys Like Girls, Emmanuel Jal, Paramore, Riley Keough and Zoe Kravitz are on hand to present the awards.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

shocked Where does this come from?? Hope it's not true..

George Clooney's ex Sarah Larson hooks up with Ryan Cabrera?

George Clooney's ex Sarah Larson leaves a Sundance party with Ryan Cabrera?

Ouch. Talk about falling from grace.

Word is the former Vegas cocktail cutie who was on George Clooney's hunky arm at last year's Oscars found it difficult to get into some Sundance gifting suites this year. Although, judging from this photo, she did get into the Sephora Beauty Lounge on Jan. 16.

Hey, are those new? And no, we're not talking about the purse.

But wait, it gets worse.

According to Fox News, Larson snuck through the back door of the Hollywood Life House late Saturday night and, after what seemed to be a few too many drinks, was provocatively grinding half a dozen guys on the dance floor. Yes, that would be all at once.

Good times!

According to witnesses, Larson had her legs wrapped around one guy's waist. But in the end, the model-cocktail waitress decided to leave with Ashlee Simpson's ex beau Ryan Cabrera.

Bet this hook-up news must make Ryan's girlfriend, Elvis Presley's granddaughter Riley Keough, really happy.

Is anyone surprised at Sarah's fierce fall from grace?

Anonymous

We've been discussing on Ryan's boards as well.

...there was some article about how he was picking up amc movie passes for riley at one of the suites, and another one saying she was in park city but at the beginning of the festival and not for very long.

Found the article (sorta). I can't find the actual article of it, but on the Google results, it says, "Jan 16, 2009 ... Ryan Cabrera stopped by the Hollywood Life House today to pick up gifts such as an AMC Movie Pass for his girlfriend Riley Keough."
From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Ryan Cabrera Rocks For The Faithful

I woke up Friday morning to a text from my mother: “Get up! Ryan Cabrera’s playing near us tonight at 8!” I immediately jumped out of bed and ran out the door to drive home. Being a huge fan of Ryan, I would never pass up the opportunity to watch him play. Plus, I just heard that he finally ditched those long locks and shaved!

Being an MTV News intern, I realized there was a possibility that I could land an interview with Ryan — and I was successful! I got to speak with Ryan, Zack Hexum from his band (younger brother of 311’s Nick Hexum) and show opener, Jesse Ruben, a 22-year-old singer from the Philadelphia area whose debut album is called Aiming for Honesty.

Jesse Ruben, Me, Ryan Cabrera, Nicole Guanlao and Zack Hexum

Ryan said he’s excited to start writing his new album, and is even more excited to be touring for his fans. He didn’t reveal exactly who he’ll be collaborating with on the album, but he did say he’d be working with lots of “different” artists to get a fresh new sound. “I want to start off with a clean slate,” he said. “New manager, new label.” He also said he recently attended the Sundance festival and “absolutely loved it.”

The show I saw was part of what Cabrera’s calling his “10 Shows in 11 Days” mini-tour — get the full dates at RyanCabrera.com.[b]

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Ryan looks the best with short hair and no beard! love it!

Anonymous

Are Ryan Cabrera and his girlfriend Riley Keough on the outs? The singer turned up to West Hollywood's Apple Lounge on Tuesday night sans Elvis’s granddaughter and was flirting with another hottie at the hotspot. Avril Lavigne was also there without her husband Derek Whibley.

I hope not Sad

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Stacy says that she hasn't heard officially that they seperated.. So, hopefully, Ryan is Riley's.. But in any case, I wish them happiness together or seperately

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

They are no longer a couple... Her facebook account (thanks bailey) and herself in the latest interview says the same thing...

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Hey people, this myspace page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hotlinked Riley Keough Fan Forum on its profile! How cute is that? Does anyone know who runs that myspace page??

andrea

A New Face
A New Face

I run it! Smile

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

(Old & Locked) Our everyday's discussions & questions about Riley 214290 Thanks, that's nice of you! I'd sent you a PM on that myspace lol, but don't worry about it now. Do u know whether Riley has her own myspace?

andrea

A New Face
A New Face

I dont know if Riley has a myspace, I know she did at one point though. I've looked for her on myspace, haven't had any luck yet though!

Anonymous

andrea wrote:I dont know if Riley has a myspace, I know she did at one point though. I've looked for her on myspace, haven't had any luck yet though!

She had one, but deleted it a few months ago...

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Oh, interesting. Thanks for the update, Vany. I thought she'd made it private

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Hmm, so today I've come to understand that Ryan and Riley are no longer an item but Ryan sort of manages Ben's career and actually was at an event together with Ben (the Breakthrough Breast Cancer charity, supported by Lisa Marie and grandmother Priscilla), declaring Ben's programme on working on an album. Cool
king This, I think, also explains the photos when they were all captured together at an airport last month, travelling to the UK...

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

very good sleuthing, Yada.....it all makes sense now! (Old & Locked) Our everyday's discussions & questions about Riley 858118

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

lilsurprises wrote:very good sleuthing, Yada.....it all makes sense now! (Old & Locked) Our everyday's discussions & questions about Riley 858118

laugh out loud they got us all taken aback, all of them at an airport.. bits and pieces... now we know the truth! Yay, so exciting!

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Yada wrote:
lilsurprises wrote:very good sleuthing, Yada.....it all makes sense now! (Old & Locked) Our everyday's discussions & questions about Riley 858118

laugh out loud they got us all taken aback, all of them at an airport.. bits and pieces... now we know the truth! Yay, so exciting!

ish..................... Sorry guys, but it's officially confirmed this is not true and that Ben is “a student right now.”

As long as he is happy and studying, that's jolly good. Maybe in the future..Additionally, a spokesman for Universal Music confirmed to Gossip Cop that these reports are absolutely “not true.”

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

aww darn.......well, some people out there must REALLY be hoping that he does get into the music biz...I guess this was inevitable for him, as the only son. Wonder what he's studying? hehe Suspect

Manay

On the Runway
On the Runway

Yesterday Ben, Priscilla, and Lisa Marie were seen leaving a club in LA. Lisa was covering her face with her scarf from the paparazzi.
no riley Sad

are riley and zoe kravitz really good friends, i've seen a couple pics of them together?

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Smile Hi Manay, I'd like to welcome you to the forum, and it's nice of you to start posting, always nice to 'hear' people here..
You can find all the photos of Ben's outing with Lisa Marie and the lots here, on Family & Friends Section..

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Manay wrote:Yesterday Ben, Priscilla, and Lisa Marie were seen leaving a club in LA. Lisa was covering her face with her scarf from the paparazzi.
no riley Sad

are riley and zoe kravitz really good friends, i've seen a couple pics of them together?
Hi,
please post those pictures.

Manay

On the Runway
On the Runway

roza wrote:
Manay wrote:Yesterday Ben, Priscilla, and Lisa Marie were seen leaving a club in LA. Lisa was covering her face with her scarf from the paparazzi.
no riley Sad

Hi,

hey, the pics are in the family and friends forum.
i'm new i don't know how to post pis lol

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Hmmm, I will put up a topic about 'how to post pictures' for y'all. Hopefully it will help

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

The Runaways Movie---

Variety is reporting that rocker Joan Jett's biopic, The Runaways, starring Kristen Stewart, will mark its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival. The 2010 festival will take place in Park City, Utah from January 21-31. The Runaways is one of 13 of the "Premiere's" category of films that will debut as part of the festival.
The Runaways is directed and written by Florida Sigismondi. Set in the '70's, in LA, the film is based on the true story of the all girl band "The Runaways." Dakota Fanning plays the band's lead singer and keyboardist Cherie Currie. The movie is actually based on the real Currie's book 'Neon Angel.' According to IMDB.com a release date has not yet been set for The Runaways.

We'll have to watch for this in January, maybe Riley will be there for the Premiere!! cool!

Graceland

Graceland
Making Magic
Making Magic

It would be fantastic if Riley went to the premiere. I can't wait till January to see if she does. Can't wait to see this movie as it sounds brilliant.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

You know, it will be Riley's first international debut,I am hoping she will make more fans! Which means more joining the forum happy

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

I found this fashion site which mentioned Riley's bag, the black one she's always carrying around. Anyway, they found one that looks similar to it. I thought it was interested, I've always liked that bag.

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

Riley was featured on the WhoWhatWear website for her outfit at the Sundance Film Festival
Check it out: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

thats cool, it shows you where you can buy the items, or similar ones for lower price!

I was surprised to see Riley in a floral dress, its nice to see her in some Color instead of black all the time ( although, i dont care for it much, but thats just me) ...i really love Riley's boots, may have to get some myself! thnx bailey for posting.....i'm gonna have to keep an eye on that website. There's been tons of clothes of her moms' that I wished I knew where to buy them! (lol if i was riley i'd be raiding her moms' closet like she said one time before, haha)
Wink

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Star magazine claims that Ryan misses Riley and that he wants her back.. “Ryan believes he has a sacred unification with Riley. He rattling misses her and wants her back.” Neutral quoted the magazine..

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

Georgie posted this on her FaceBook recently:

Hello Daddy, Hello Mom, I'm your ch ch ch ch ch ch ch ch cherrrrrry bomb!
-Look at Durk all grown up

She linked The Runaways trailer and refers to Riley as 'Durk'
I thought it was cute =]

Froukje

Froukje
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

Not really news, but Riley will be at Coachella 2010;

Does someone from here go to the festival?

lenchu

lenchu
A New Face
A New Face

roza wrote:
no riley Sad

Hi,

i have pictures of riley and zoe together! from zoe's facebook

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

The Met Ball is on May 3rd! This year the Gala, which celebrates the Costume Institute's new exhibit on American fashion, is sponsored by the Gap. Oprah is a chair, along with Gap designer Patrick Robinson. Christian Siriano tweeted that he is working on a gown for someone for the ball.

Riley tweeted that she will be attending....have to watch for that! Very Happy

franchini

franchini
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

^ Riley will be wearing Thakoon for Gap at the Met Ball.

Turns out the Gap, which is sponsoring the Met ball this year, is dressing famous attendees, as rumored. Well, sort of. CFDA darlings Alexander Wang, Rodarte, Sophie Theallet, and Thakoon will collaborate with the Gap and its designer, Patrick Robinson, on gowns for the Gala on Monday night. God forbid a famous person just wear the Gap not prefaced by a designer name. M.I.A. and Zoë Kravitz will wear Alexander Wang for Gap; Kirsten Dunst and Jamie Bochert will wear Rodarte for Gap; Kerry Washington and Riley Keough will wear Thakoon for Gap; and Jessica Alba and Vera Farmiga will wear Sophie Theallet. The dresses will be auctioned the day after the Gala, with proceeds going to the Costume Institute.

Source:

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Riley was featured on Swide Magazines website:: Riley Keough- Rock Royalty destined for Stardom

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

Hey guys, I found this on Riley-Keough.com:

Kylie Minogue to star with Riley in `rock-chick` movie role

Pop star Kylie Minogue has landed a tattoo-clad `rock chick` role in a new feature film.

This is the first movie role in long time for the `Spinning Around` hitmaker who shot to fame with Australian soap opera `Neighbours` in the 1980s before launching a hugely successful singing career, a news website reported.

source: spicezee.zeenews.com

In the 1990s, she made a handful of movie appearances, with roles in `The Delinquents` and `Street Fighter`, followed up with a part as the Green Fairy in `Moulin Rouge` in 2001.

The 42-year-old singer is now starring in `Jack And Diane` opposite Juno Temple, Jena Malone and music legend Elvis Presley`s granddaughter Riley Keough.

Minogue jetted to New York this week to start filming her scenes. Pictures show her dressed in ripped skinny jeans, a cropped vest and ankle boots with her neck, back and arms covered in fake tattoos.

The movie, which follows the story of two teenage girls in New York City, is due for release next year.

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

there's a Photo i posted of Kylie in the "jack and diane" section of the forum Wink

lenchu

lenchu
A New Face
A New Face

i found this new site of riley

Anonymous

oww thats nice!! thanks lenchu Smile

Froukje

Froukje
Make Me Famous
Make Me Famous

lenchu wrote:i found this new site of riley
It doesn't work here? It goes right to the normal facebook page Crying or Very sad

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

I've got a question for you guys....do you remember a link/page we posted on here about Rileys' boots she was wearing where we can buy them? if anyone remembers, let me know! thanks!

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

oh dear, oh dear... I'm getting sooo  many alerts about Riley dating Robert Pattison!!

I'm pretty sure, this red head is not Riley...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum