Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
VANITY FAIR ITALY 2005 Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
VANITY FAIR ITALY 2005 Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
VANITY FAIR ITALY 2005 Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
VANITY FAIR ITALY 2005 Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
VANITY FAIR ITALY 2005 Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
VANITY FAIR ITALY 2005 Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
VANITY FAIR ITALY 2005 Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
VANITY FAIR ITALY 2005 Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
VANITY FAIR ITALY 2005 Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
VANITY FAIR ITALY 2005 Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

VANITY FAIR ITALY 2005

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VANITY FAIR ITALY 2005 Empty VANITY FAIR ITALY 2005 06.09.08 19:25

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://simplyriley.com

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

maybe someone can interpret this article also for everyone? Wink

Lo shooting e appena terminato. Riley Keough, nipote di Elvis Presley e figlia di Lisa Marie e del musicista Danny Keough, di professione icona ufficiale di John Galliano per la maison Dior, appare di colpo nei suoi quasi 16 anni (che compie il 29 maggio), piccola e vagamente vulnereabile nella grande sala della maison dove sono state scattate le foto. E magra piu di quanto una della sua eta (e oltre) possa sognare. Vanta una carnagione di porcellana e capelli soffici da fanciulla di altri tempi. Anche gli angeli pero hanno le loro timidiezze e con Riley urge rompere ili ghiaccio subito perche la piccola, un po per stanchezza, un po' per una mancata abitudine alle interviste, non sembra molto a suo agio. Ci sarebbero un sacco di cose da chiedere alla nipote di una vera leggenda e alla figlia di una delle donne piu originali dello star system (sposata per due anni a Michael Jackson e poi a Nicolas Cage), ma Riley non c'entra, e solo una raggazzina un po' piu fortunata delle altre, quindi meglio esordire light.

Com'e iniziata l'avventura con John Galliano?
*<Ero a Tokyo con mia madre, stavamo mangiando sushi in un ristorante e abbiamo ricevuto una telefonata: era la mia agenzia che annunciava la notizia>.

Che effetto le ha fatto sfilare a Parigi, davanti alla platea piu crudele del mondo? Non aveva voglia di scappare?
*<Si, poi pero mi sono concentrata, mi sono dimenticata dov'ero. Le ginocchia mi tremavano, ero terrorizzata dall'idea di cadere, ma non vedevo la platea, accecata dalla luce dei riflettori>.

Che cosa preferisce indossare della collezione di Galliano?
*<Dipende da come mi alzo la mattina. Mi piacciono sempre i jeans, ma anche un vestito di tanto in tanto. Dior e meraviglioso e John per me e un genio. Adoro la Bar, la giacca classica della maison che ha ricreato in chiave contemporanea. Mi fa sentire unica, specie quella di jeans con i fiori>.

C'e qualcosa che indossa perche le porta bene durante le interrogazioni?
*<Non sono scaramantica, ma amo molto una fascia di Missoni che puoi girarti intorno come vuoi...>.

E brava a scuola?
*<C'e una domanda di riserva? No, scherzo, sono normale>.

Quale materia preferisce?
*<Mi piace studiare storia>.

Che cosa fa nel tempo libero?
*<Passo molto tempo con la mia amica Jadan, che fra l'altro e venuta con me a Parigi, anzi e li, la vede?>.

Mi descriva una vostra tipica giornata.
*<Andiamo a scuola per la maggior parte del tempo e poi ascoltiamo musica..>.

Ha una canzone del cuore?
*<Mi piace Angie>.

Non mi stara parlando di Angie dei Rolling Stones, e del 1973!
*<Si, quella>.

Qualcosa di piu attuale: Britney Spears?
*<No. No. No.>.

E lo shoppping? E certo che, lei e Jadan insieme, potreste spendere una fortuna...
*<Ce la caviamo. Di solito ci muoviamo tra la Valley (dietro le colline di Hollywood), Fred Segal su Melrose (negozio che vende il meglio della moda europea e ha un'alta concentrazione di celebrities fra le clienti, ndr), ma anche a Malibu e a Beverly Hills...>.

Che cosa le piace acquistare?
*< Borse, borse e borse: ho una mania. Adesso porto sempre la Detective Bag di Dior, rossa>.

C'e qualcosa da cui non si separa mai?
*<Una crema al cocco, un bloc-notes e lo spray per i capelli>.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Here is the translation I came up with! Why do they have to mention her mother's marriages?? How can Riley be unusal or famous because of that? oops
Rolling Eyes

---------------------------

The shooting and just finished. Riley Keough, granddaughter of Elvis Presley and daughter Lisa Marie and musician Danny Keough, professional icon officer John Galliano for Dior maison, suddenly appears in his nearly 16 years (which makes May 29), small and vaguely vulnerable in the great hall of the house where they were taken pictures. And lean over because of his age (and beyond) could dream of. She has a porcelain complexion and hair soft girl from the other times. Even the angels but have their timidiezze and Riley ili urge to break the ice now, because the small, somewhat to fatigue, a little 'for a non-habit with the interviews, does not seem very at ease. There are lots of things to ask the granddaughter of a true legend and the daughter of one of the most original women of the star system (married for two years to Michael Jackson and then Nicolas Cage), but Riley is not a factor, and only raggazzina a somewhat 'most fortunate of the other, then better to start light.

How started the adventure with John Galliano?
- In Tokyo I was with my mother, we were eating sushi in a restaurant and we received a phone call: it was my agency, which announced the news.

What effect did the parade in Paris, in front of the audience most cruel of the world? He had no desire to escape?
- Yes, but then I concentrated, I have forgotten where. My knees were shaking, I was terrified by the idea of drop, but the audience does not see, blinded by the light of the reflectors.

What do you prefer to wear Galliano's collection?
-Depends on how I get up in the morning. I always like jeans, but also a suit from time to time. Dior and wonderful for me and John and a genius. I love the Bar, the jacket of classic house which has recreated in a contemporary. Makes me feel unique, especially for jeans with flowers.

What do you prefer to wear Galliano's collection?
- Depends on how I get up in the morning. I always like jeans, but also a suit from time to time. Dior and wonderful for me and John and a genius. I love the Bar, the jacket of classic house which has recreated in a contemporary. Makes me feel unique, especially for jeans with flowers.

Is there something that wears so well during the door Questions?
- Scaramantica are not, but I like very much a band that you can Missoni girarti around as you want ...

And good at school?
- There is a demand for reserves? No joke, they are normal.

What subjects do you like?
- I like studying history.

What do you do in your spare time?
- Spend a lot of time with my friend Jadan, which among other things and come with me to Paris, and indeed, see?

I would describe your typical day.
- Let us go to school for most of the time and then listen to music ...

You have a favorite song?
- I like Angie.

You are not talking about stara Angie Rolling Stones, and 1973!
- Yes, that.

Something more current: Britney Spears?
- No. No. No..

And the shopping? And sure, you and Jadan together, you could spend a fortune ...
- Usually we move between the Valley (behind the hills of Hollywood), Fred Segal on Melrose (store that sells the best of fashion and has a high concentration of celebrities among the customers, ndr) but also in Malibu and Beverly Hills ....

What do you like to buy?
- Bags, purses and handbags I have a mania. Now always the port of Dior Detective Bag, Red

Is there something that does not separate so?
- A coconut cream, a writing pad and hair sprays

Bailey

Bailey
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It

Awww
I love how she mentions Jadan Very Happy

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Yes, that and also, she knows the oldies are the best!You can tell she's quite smart. She likes 70s music and stuff. Cool and history was her favourite subject ! cool!

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

HQ. Click on the image to enlargen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin