Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
April 29, 2009 Mango Fashion Awards- Spain Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
April 29, 2009 Mango Fashion Awards- Spain Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
April 29, 2009 Mango Fashion Awards- Spain Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
April 29, 2009 Mango Fashion Awards- Spain Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
April 29, 2009 Mango Fashion Awards- Spain Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
April 29, 2009 Mango Fashion Awards- Spain Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
April 29, 2009 Mango Fashion Awards- Spain Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
April 29, 2009 Mango Fashion Awards- Spain Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
April 29, 2009 Mango Fashion Awards- Spain Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
April 29, 2009 Mango Fashion Awards- Spain Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

April 29, 2009 Mango Fashion Awards- Spain

+2
roza
beautifulluna10
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

It looks like Riley will be attending a Fashion Awards show in Spain today. Cheering (see Translation of article below it)........we'll have to watch for photos...

La colección otoño/invierno de Mango, a punto

28/4/2009El 29 de abril, a las 21 horas, Mango presenta su colección para hombre y mujer para la temporada otoño-invierno 2009/2010, en el Hangar de Mango, de Palau-Solità i Plegamans, en Barcelona.Asimismo, se anunciará el ganador de la 2ª edición del premio internacional “El Botón – Mango Fashion Awards”, así como la entrega del “Botón de oro” a Oscar de la Renta.

A este acto, asistirán caras conocidas del mundo de la política, del cine y la cultura, de la moda y de la televisión, como Jerry Hall; Riley Keough Presley; Marie-Ange Casta, Max Irons, Carla Royo-Villanova, Mónica Cruz, Naty Abascal, Luis Medina, Genoveva Casanova, Elisabeth Reyes, Alejandra Prat, Mónica Estarreado, Pablo Rivero, Leticia Dolera, Aida Folch, Kira Miró, entre otros.

Tras el desfile, Mango celebrará un cóctel-fiesta en el mismo Hangar en el que actuará Solange Knowles.

En cuanto al casting, cabe destacar la presencia sobre la pasarela de Marina Pérez, Amparo Bonmatí, Teresa Baca, Gabriel Pérez o Nicolás Ripoll, entre otros.

TRANSLATION::

The Collection fall / winter of Mango, a point

28/4/2009El April 29, at 21 hours, Mango presents his collection for men and women for the autumn-winter 2009/2010, in the hangar Mango of Palau Solità-i Plegamans in Barcelona.Asimismo, announcing the winner of the 2nd edition of the international prize "The Button - Mango Fashion Awards", as well as the delivery of the "Golden Button" to Oscar de la Renta.

In this event, attended by familiar faces from the world of politics, film and culture, fashion and television, including Jerry Hall, RILEY KEOUGH PRESLEY, Marie-Ange Casta, Max Irons, Carla Royo-Villanova, Monica Cruz , Naty Abascal, Luis Medina, Genoveva Casanova, Elisabeth Reyes, Alejandra Prat, Mónica Estarreado, Pablo Rivero, Leticia Dolera, Aida Folch, Kira Miró, among others.

After the parade, Mango will celebrate a cocktail-festival in the same Hangar in which will act Solange Knowles.

As for the casting, most notably the presence on the walkway Marina Pérez, Amparo Bonmati, Teresa Baca, Gabriel and Nicolas Perez Ripoll, among others.

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

lilsurprises wrote:It looks like Riley will be attending a Fashion Awards show in Spain today. Cheering (see Translation of article below it)........we'll have to watch for photos...

La colección otoño/invierno de Mango, a punto

28/4/2009El 29 de abril, a las 21 horas, Mango presenta su colección para hombre y mujer para la temporada otoño-invierno 2009/2010, en el Hangar de Mango, de Palau-Solità i Plegamans, en Barcelona.Asimismo, se anunciará el ganador de la 2ª edición del premio internacional “El Botón – Mango Fashion Awards”, así como la entrega del “Botón de oro” a Oscar de la Renta.

A este acto, asistirán caras conocidas del mundo de la política, del cine y la cultura, de la moda y de la televisión, como Jerry Hall; Riley Keough Presley; Marie-Ange Casta, Max Irons, Carla Royo-Villanova, Mónica Cruz, Naty Abascal, Luis Medina, Genoveva Casanova, Elisabeth Reyes, Alejandra Prat, Mónica Estarreado, Pablo Rivero, Leticia Dolera, Aida Folch, Kira Miró, entre otros.

Tras el desfile, Mango celebrará un cóctel-fiesta en el mismo Hangar en el que actuará Solange Knowles.

En cuanto al casting, cabe destacar la presencia sobre la pasarela de Marina Pérez, Amparo Bonmatí, Teresa Baca, Gabriel Pérez o Nicolás Ripoll, entre otros.

TRANSLATION::

The Collection fall / winter of Mango, a point

28/4/2009El April 29, at 21 hours, Mango presents his collection for men and women for the autumn-winter 2009/2010, in the hangar Mango of Palau Solità-i Plegamans in Barcelona.Asimismo, announcing the winner of the 2nd edition of the international prize "The Button - Mango Fashion Awards", as well as the delivery of the "Golden Button" to Oscar de la Renta.

In this event, attended by familiar faces from the world of politics, film and culture, fashion and television, including Jerry Hall, RILEY KEOUGH PRESLEY, Marie-Ange Casta, Max Irons, Carla Royo-Villanova, Monica Cruz , Naty Abascal, Luis Medina, Genoveva Casanova, Elisabeth Reyes, Alejandra Prat, Mónica Estarreado, Pablo Rivero, Leticia Dolera, Aida Folch, Kira Miró, among others.

After the parade, Mango will celebrate a cocktail-festival in the same Hangar in which will act Solange Knowles.

As for the casting, most notably the presence on the walkway Marina Pérez, Amparo Bonmati, Teresa Baca, Gabriel and Nicolas Perez Ripoll, among others.
Cool. I love Mango. That´s my favourite clothes store. Her friend, Dakota Johnson, posed for them in their last catalogue.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

cheers so glad to hear this! Thanks for the update, lil! I'm looking forward to the new photos. Mango is also popular in Turkey

http://simplyriley.com

Anonymous

I was glad to hear about this as well! Can't wait to see some new pics of Riley! Very Happy Hopefully. Smile

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

I found some photos! wheeeeeee! She looks soooo great! happy

She's hanging out with--Daisy Lowe, Marie-Ange Casta, Leigh Lezak

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Cheering lil, she looks FABULOUS! Love the hairdo and make-up! And the dress! I hope we find more pictures soon! One thing though; is it me or does she look a bit sad?? uhhm, don't know

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Absolutely love her look! WOW

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

ahh I see what your saying Yada, but thats kind of her signature look....the poise in her face, no big smile... ? I dont know for sure, but I hope she had fun with the other models!!

beautifulluna10

Strange Stranger
Strange Stranger

riley is going to be the new face of the brand just to let u guys know

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

beautifulluna10 wrote:riley is going to be the new face of the brand just to let u guys know
Really? That´s cool! I always thought that Mango clothes are kinda her style.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Thanks for that, I didn't know that! I think what she's wearing here is Mango, isn't it? I really admire her style ☀

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Apperantly, Penelope Cruz is also modeling for Mango.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

here's RILEY with Solange Knowles (beyonce's sister) at Mango

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

Yada wrote:Apperantly, Penelope Cruz is also modeling for Mango.
She´s also designing the clothes with her sister Monica.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

roza- I didn't know. well done to both of them. Penelope is a very popular spanish in her country and she's model-pretty! good luck to her
lil- thanks for the new picture!! I don't quite like Beyonce or her music but her sister is prettier than Beyonce tongue I've been looking for new additions, no luck yet Neutral

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

May 8, 2009
You can always rely on Mango to call on an array of glamorous girls for its ad campaigns, and this season it has not one, but five: Daisy Lowe, Leigh Lezark, Riley Keough, Marie Ange Casta, and Clara Lago.

The new campaign for Mango is reportedly being shot in Barcelona this week.

cheers

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Yeah, I've read there are new additions! Mango is surely getting all the attention!
Yay it's sooooooo exciting! Gosh, cannot wait to see Riley's shoots!

voguelove

voguelove
I'm Capable
I'm Capable

beautifulluna10 wrote:riley is going to be the new face of the brand just to let u guys know

They'd be a good fit. Riley & Mango, yup.

PS. I love her hair! I have thick hair too, so I decided to use her as a model and I got my hair that color, it was sooo beautiful, but the up-keep was too much for me, so I had to darken it.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

A new one cool!

Edit: Two more photos! The second one is HQ!

Melanie

Melanie
I'm Capable
I'm Capable

Melanie

Melanie
I'm Capable
I'm Capable