Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD"  - continued Page 2 Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD"  - continued Page 2 Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD"  - continued Page 2 Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD"  - continued Page 2 Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD"  - continued Page 2 Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD"  - continued Page 2 Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD"  - continued Page 2 Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD"  - continued Page 2 Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD"  - continued Page 2 Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD"  - continued Page 2 Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

"MAD MAX FURY ROAD" - continued Page 2

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

A video featurette about the Five Wives with new scenes with Riley!!!!! "MAD MAX FURY ROAD"  - continued Page 2 452534

And this are from the comic book they are doing from the movie, by Tristan Jones, the first is Capable confronting Furiosa and the second one The Dag with Capable playing the piano (maybe these are scenes taken from the movie?)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Love the trailer! Looking forward to seeing this at the theatre in Ireland!

A new still.. much clearer: Desert Roses Bloom: From l., Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Riley Keough, Zoe Kravitz, Courtney Eaton and Abbey Lee.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://simplyriley.com

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

I've been reading a few reviews of Mad Max Fury Road that include these adjectives  `dazzling, magic, a-cannot-miss-thrill and epic` !!

"MAD MAX FURY ROAD"  - continued Page 2 616224 Cheering Cheering

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

keough

keough
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel

I had tickets for a screening but it reached capacity before we got in Sad

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

I didn't know it could reach the capacity while there were still other ticket holders waiting! they must have double sold the same tickets, maybe?

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

I saw the film yesterday and I gotta admit that action films are not my cup of tea. I personally was dissapointed because 90% of the film consists of explosions, car crashes etc. Yeah, I know that's what action films are all about, but too much is too much. The plot is very simple. Without all the action, the film could have finished in half an hour. Some scenes seemed a bit over the top to the point of being ridiculous, like that guitar man and Charlene being shot, driving a car a holding a man hanging off the car all at once reminded me of Schwarzenegger in True lies flying a fighter between skyscrapers, fighting the enemy a rescuing his daughter hanging of the plane, but in True Lies at least it was a parody, which is what it these types of scenes actually are. Oh yeah, I can imagine it must have been really tough to make this film, so thumbs up especially to all the stunt men. They are the ones who should be walking the red carpet. Nice camera shots, well shot action scenes even though the cuts are so quick that I did not know what the on earth was going on half of the time and had to wait till the end of the scene to know who won.... lol... so yeah.... whoever likes this kind of movies might be excited.... but sorry, I was not, which does not mean that Riley or any other actors did a bad job.....

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Thank you for your sincere criticism, roza! I enjoyed reading it, I must say.. Although I haven't seen it yet, I can understand your viewpoint on the stuntmen.
I always thought stunt people are overlooked by the majority, unfortunately. I bet they will make great actors.
Riley must be one of the few who can see that as well, as she dated and married one, even though she could be with a very famous actor

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

You're welcome Yada. I was just missing the story and there's very little about the characters, who they are etc... It's just action. There's nothing more in the film than there is in the trailor, so that's all that it's about. There are several enemies chasing them and I sometimes had no idea why some of them were chasing them, it felt at times it was just a for the sake of the action (I don't know, maybe I personally missed some things) No jokes, no nothing. Just action. If you compare it to Forrest Gump (I know it's pears and apples), but trying to tell the story of Forrest Gump to someone will take a while, plus you gotta see it to have fun with all the jokes which are not possible to tell just by telling the plot, you gotta see the film to really appreaciate it, but here it's just action, so seeing trailer is enough cause the film is just an hour and a half trailer. Nothing more. That's why I don't like it and action films in general.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Hmm, very good points you have there. Again thanks for that. Have you seen the original Mad Max, I mean the previous ones with Mel Gibson in them?
I have not. I'm asking because I'm wondering whether it could help watching those first and then seeing the latest one..

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

No, I haven't. Maybe if I knew the original series, it would make more sense to me, but I for example don't know how the guy (forgot his name) betrayed Charlize's character. Maybe better comparison would be not Forrest Gump, but the Bourne's films with Matt Damon. I like these. A lot of action, but you still learn about the character's past, values etc. This is what I am missing here.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

I watched Bourne series on DVD, they are definitely high quality. They have a proper plot you can follow, regardless which one of the series you are watching. It sounds like Mad Max Fury Road misses some affiliation, connection to the original one, maybe totally cut out from the originals, which also would make it a bit senseless for the young generation who missed out on the originals.

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

I saw the film last night too. I can appreciate what Roza is saying here. I have seen the previous Mad Max films, so maybe I understand it a little better. It is a very intense film with a lot of action. I thought Riley did very well in this, her character was strong yet soft with the character Nux. Glad she had some depth to her character instead of standing around in the background like I thought Courtney's character did (nothing against her though). I have to agree about Ben's guitar flaming character, I didn't see the point of him? (I actually thought it was comical lol) but anyhow......I really enjoyed the film, I could watch it over and over.

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

cheers cheers lil, I really enjoy movie criticism coming from the fans! I agree, it must have helped that you had seen previous Mad Max pictures and that you like the genre..

Thank you for the new still! "MAD MAX FURY ROAD"  - continued Page 2 452534 "MAD MAX FURY ROAD"  - continued Page 2 452534 judy..

Just wondering, anyone else seen it yet? I will go and see it soon as well.

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Some fan art!

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Finally I saw the movie!!! And I have to say that I really liked it! To me this is an unique movie, maybe a masterpiece in his own way. Even if it is an action movie it has a strong storyline and I really hope it will win some prize someday (maybe an oscar for best film, who knows?). The work of the stuntmen was crazy, Charlize was perfect and I'm so happy for Riley because Capable is my favourite of the wives, she is brave, wise and supportive. Her story with Nux is really too sweet!!! There were so many scenes with her, yeah! I watched the movie in Italian, and I really liked her "italian voice", it is the same voice they use for Jennifer Lawrence!
I don't know if Riley will sign for a sequel, but I really hope so! And maybe she will met again Nux...who knows "MAD MAX FURY ROAD"  - continued Page 2 180482

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

And she is gaining so much success with this movie!!! She is on the top list of the most searched actors on IMDB and people are going crazy shipping her and Nux, they are writing fan stories about their characters etc!
SO happy for her!

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

From the Mad Max Fury Road art book! Maybe we'll see new pics

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

You're a bunch of very cool peeps, here! thank you! thank you!
Thank you so much for this interesting find! Enjoyed reading it!

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Haha, I forgot to add, they forgot to add 'u' in Keough! lol. It's Keogh in the text!

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

From the comic about Furiosa's story...who knows if they will make a movie out of it...

keough

keough
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel

if they did, riley doesn't seem interested in doing another film like that from what she's said in interviews so that would be sad

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Hey guys, I've just started to watch the movie in Turkish! Have to say, I'm absolutely loving it! I have always loved movies about possible scenarios of the future of human kind!
I also think it is a good idea to watch it in one's mother tongue as it naturally makes more sense

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

two cool fan videos

roza

roza
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

"MAD MAX FURY ROAD"  - continued Page 2 180482 "MAD MAX FURY ROAD"  - continued Page 2 180482 "MAD MAX FURY ROAD"  - continued Page 2 180482 "MAD MAX FURY ROAD"  - continued Page 2 180482

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

This looks like from a scene we never saw...

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

New behind the scenes pic, sooooo awsome!!
At the end of August they will release the blu-ray so we'll have many many new scenes etc of riley!
Cheering

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Can't wait to see more!! Cool

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

and the video: the Five Wives, So Shiny So Chrome

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

New/old pic from the set

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Yaay! A great one! Thanks, judy!
I love that movie! I'm going to watch it again, now that I know it's scooped the oscars Wink cool!

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

another one!Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum