Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD" by George Miller (Locked) Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD" by George Miller (Locked) Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD" by George Miller (Locked) Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD" by George Miller (Locked) Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD" by George Miller (Locked) Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD" by George Miller (Locked) Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD" by George Miller (Locked) Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD" by George Miller (Locked) Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD" by George Miller (Locked) Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
"MAD MAX FURY ROAD" by George Miller (Locked) Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

"MAD MAX FURY ROAD" by George Miller (Locked)

+3
lilsurprises
judy
Yada
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Riley plays "Capable" one of the 'Five Wives' in this film to be released in 2015.

This film was shot mostly in Cape Town South Africa and Swakopmund Namibia in 2012 over 6 mths. Its directed by George Miller , Fury Road" takes place shortly after Max's battle at Thunderdome. "Inception" star Tom Hardy reprises the role made famous by Mel Gibson.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by lilsurprises on 28.03.17 4:10; edited 10 times in total

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

looks like this movie will be released in 2015:cry: 
Three weeks of additional shooting will begin in Sydney on November 22...

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

bulk of the film was shot in the Namibian desert although production moved to the Cape Town Film Studio towards the end of the shoot. Deluxe Australia is working on the post-production and visual effects.

IMDB.com lists the Warner Bros-Village Roadshow Pictures production as a 2014 release. However the film doesn’t appear on Roadshow’s release schedule.

It’s likely that few people apart from Miller and producer Doug Mitchell know when it’ll be finished and ready to release.

... they are filming in Nov in Australia for 3 weeks, casting calls went out for unusual-looking aborigine people ...it said some of the cast will be shooting also but unsure which people.. I hope they are wrong on the length of time it will take......we'll wait and see I suppose.

Last edited by lilsurprises on 09.04.14 22:44; edited 1 time in total

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

FYI-- they are casting now in Australia for skinny young men and older men..... that would be cool to be in the movie! lol

aardvarkcasting.com

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

recent interview:

5. Tom Hardy confirms additional reshoots for Mad Max: Fury Road

Asked by another site about the current status of Mad Max: Fury Road, Tom Hardy confirmed that the film is about to undergo additional reshoots; “It’s big. It’s very big. We’re going to go back out and do some more on that and add some bits that weren’t in it the first place, so it’s growing. It’s an ever-growing vehicle! It’s going to be spectacular.”

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

they are out in Australia, instead of the desert now.. and I guess they cast 27 children, and a disabled man Quentin Kenihan, this should be a spectacular movie, I just wish they'd hurry up with it! lol

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

it's so exciting! Cannot wait to see it, hopefully this time at the theatres in Ireland!!! It's got a history, this movie, so I'd say it'll be on the theatres here, too! hopefully:shock: 

http://simplyriley.com

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

May 15, 2015 official release date

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

finally!!! but we have to wait for so long.... I hope they will at least release some pics

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

I thought this was cool with the puppy dog! hehe

Darlene

Darlene
I'm A Regular Here
I'm A Regular Here

Riley's on her way to Australia. I think she's there already. Smile

http://gabriellawilde.net

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

these pics of the Vehicles are so cool!!!! I see a redhead in two of the pics, I wonder if that's riley??

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

leaked photos of some characters!!!

Kricker95

Kricker95
I'm Capable
I'm Capable

I def cannot wait for this movie

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

nor can I.. It's a major productiona and will definitely open a wider spectrum of fame and fans for Riley

keough

keough
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel

oh boo i can't see the photo

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

judy wrote:leaked photos of some characters!!!

judy, have you removed the picture? we cannot see it now

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

no, I don't know what happened, I hope you can see it now!

keough

keough
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel

yes thank you!

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

those are pretty scary lol...... I seen this pic posted by someone too, I don't know who it is, but I cant wait to see Riley's costume!!! lol

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

^ this character above must be one of the wives?  Very Happy 

Kricker95

Kricker95
I'm Capable
I'm Capable

I dont think so a long time ago I saw pictures of them in south africa filming and it looked like they were wearing dresses with veils

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

you mean these photos? here it looks like they are covered with white veils!

Kricker95

Kricker95
I'm Capable
I'm Capable

Yes thank you also I think that's just a picture of a girl at what it looks like a bar somewhere

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Found this photo on a Mad Max forum, on the left Brossum, a stuntman with on the right Courtney Eaton, one of the wives, maybe she's wearing a costume from the film..I'm curious to see more photos on the set!

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

On April 30 there was a private test screening of the movie!!! Here's an article, hope we'll see something very soon [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Wow, it's still one year away! May 2015!

Thank you for the heads-up, judy! thank you!

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

I thought some of the Concept Art was pretty wild.........cant wait to see this!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

One year from today!! 5/15/2015 hurry up!!!!  frustrated frustrated 

Darlene

Darlene
I'm A Regular Here
I'm A Regular Here

Yes, can't wait!

http://gabriellawilde.net

Anonymous

It seems to be a long time but...time flies Very Happy Cheering 

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

FINALLY THE FIRST LOOK!!!!!!

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Finally! Riley posted a picture of her scene in her instagram. Riding inside a vehicle. Charlize Theron is unbelievable! Couldn't recognize it was her!!

I'm getting ready to go to work, so I cannot upload it now!

keough

keough
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Amazing movie on its way!
Thanks for posting them, keough.
I'm so excited for Riley's role here!

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Me too!!! "MAD MAX FURY ROAD" by George Miller (Locked) 180482 "MAD MAX FURY ROAD" by George Miller (Locked) 180482 "MAD MAX FURY ROAD" by George Miller (Locked) 180482 

Anonymous

Oh my! Shocked I cannot wait to see the movie!!!

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

I'm SO glad to see that Riley is riding around in the vehicles with the Stars of the film, that means we'll be seeing a lot of her, especially since they said that most of the film is car chasing... I didn't know what the "5 wives" role would be, ya know? Also there is supposed to be some kind of video clip or something done at the ComicCon next month, im sure we'll be hearing more after that.. The anticipation will kill us to see it lol.........

frustrated frustrated happy happy 

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

oooh I see Riley in the first pic! She is next to Hoult and looks like she has a sort of hat or glasses on her head

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Looks like this film did real well at the Comic Con yesterday. Too bad we cant see the clip yet, but still... this is some caption of what was seen...

As for Mad Max, imagery adorning the extra-wide screens that circled most of Hall H for the Warners panel featured the slogan “Fire Blood Oil,” which any Max fan could tell you pretty much sums up life in the Wasteland.

Over footage of a vast desert landscape, Tom Hardy, as the new Mad Max, narrates: "My name is Max. My world is fire and blood." A two-headed lizard, evocative of the effects of high-powered radiation, skitters towards Max – who is bedraggled and hairy, who stamps on it quickly and gobbles it down as he turns towards the camera. His post-apocalyptic S&M gear looked tarnished and ragged. Max is engaged in some kind of chase, and captured by a scary man in a white gas mask (Immortan Joe) that's painted like a skull. He opens a vault as we hear the words “You will rise from the ashes of this world,” and inside, scrawled on the floor, are the words “Who killed the world?” Nicholas Hoult is in white face paint, dressed like someone from the Mexican Day of the Dead celebrations (at one point he sprays silver metallic paint into his mouth).

The heathens that capture Max tie him to the front of a car and start driving towards a swirling dust storm – it's like something from the Dust Bowl but mixed with some crazy phantasmagorical weather formation, they cut his hair, tattoo most of his back with some words or letters (the shot flashed by too quickly to catch them). Lightning bolts shoot down from the sky and smack into the earth with a thunderous clap. Theron is driving some kind of tanker truck, full of some unknown liquid (we've heard that it's not gas…) We see glimpses of Theron, whose head is shaved and who is protecting a group of young women, some of whom are pregnant and all of whom are dressed in white -- the only glimpse of life in this horrific land. Cars crash into each other and debris flies around. It looked insane; a cacophonous level of raw violence and, of course, fury. The idea that Miller wanted to do a pure car chase movie and get narrative and character details out through that chase very much comes across; there is barely any dialogue uttered and most of that dialogue is interspersed with grunts of exertion. This is a post-apocalyptic world, bleak and unforgiving, more heightened and bloody than anything that had come before it. It looks like all the pain they went through making this movie ended up on screen in a big, big way.

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

First trailer!!! it's awsome, sooo good! Cheering Cheering 

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Very powerful! I love the fact that it has desert scenery, as well...  Cheering  Cheering

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

OMG!! WOW!! They weren't kidding when they said this will be EPIC! Love the soundtrack and the visuals... thanks judy for posting!

cool! cool! cool! affraid affraid affraid 

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Oh cool, so it's Ben holding Zoe in that one shot! Riley posted on INstagram... And she is right he must be really strong to hold her like that... Hope we see more of him Smile

judy

judy
Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie

A new trailer will be released tomorrow, in the morning! Can't wait!!! Cheering

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

judy wrote:A new trailer will be released tomorrow, in the morning! Can't wait!!! Cheering

Yay, yay! Keeping an Suspect on youtube!

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Yesssss!!!! cool! cool! frustrated frustrated

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum