Riley Keough Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Latest topics
» "UNDER THE SILVER LAKE" by David Robert Mitchell
NEWS ABOUT THE FAMILY -old thread locked Empty29.09.19 21:00 by Yada

» "Zola” The up-coming Riley movie
NEWS ABOUT THE FAMILY -old thread locked Empty24.09.19 3:30 by sololupus

» Are you an Elvis fun?
NEWS ABOUT THE FAMILY -old thread locked Empty23.09.19 5:58 by sololupus

» EARTHQUAKE BIRD
NEWS ABOUT THE FAMILY -old thread locked Empty14.09.19 2:32 by sololupus

» "HOLD THE DARK " BY Jeremy Saulnier
NEWS ABOUT THE FAMILY -old thread locked Empty19.03.19 18:25 by Yada

» THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME
NEWS ABOUT THE FAMILY -old thread locked Empty15.03.19 4:04 by Yada

» "WE DON'T BELONG HERE" by Peer Pedersen
NEWS ABOUT THE FAMILY -old thread locked Empty20.01.19 18:05 by Yada

» Riley Keough and her family on E-bay
NEWS ABOUT THE FAMILY -old thread locked Empty10.01.19 0:28 by lilsurprises

» "WELCOME THE STRANGER" by Justin Kelly
NEWS ABOUT THE FAMILY -old thread locked Empty09.01.19 7:01 by Yada

» "THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT" by Lars von Trier
NEWS ABOUT THE FAMILY -old thread locked Empty27.10.18 0:39 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEWS ABOUT THE FAMILY -old thread locked

+8
rileyfan
Manay
roza
lmp18
KozyKitten
Graceland
malibubarbie
voguelove
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Lisa Marie Presley: "Beyond Thrilled" for Twins

Lisa Marie Presley is "beyond thrilled" about being pregnant with twins.

Writing on her MySpace blog Friday, the singer, 40, says that she and rocker husband Michael Lockwood are "beyond thrilled and blessed, elated and saturated in happiness" over the twins they will welcome this fall.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Presley thanked fans for "all of the amazing positive energy and beautiful well wishes."

The pair will be the first children together for Presley and Lockwood.

Though Presley only this week confirmed that she's expecting twins, she admitted on her blog that "a few months ago" she let the news slip to Entertainment Tonight before she "begged them to edit that out and not say anything yet as I wasn't ready for it to be out there then."

Lisa Marie has daughter Riley, 19, a model, and Benjamin, 15, with ex-husband Danny Keough.

Twins may run in Presley's family: her dad, Elvis, was a twin, and her mother, Priscilla, has younger brothers who are twins.

Presley, who's due this fall, wrote that she is "not recording at the moment as there isn't much room for breathing and singing right now, most of that area has been taken up and I can't really sing a line without running out of air halfway though.

"Writing and recording will resume when the little occupants in there have decided to join the outside world," she explained.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Yada on 16.08.13 5:20; edited 5 times in total

http://simplyriley.com

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Long Live Elvis!

Elvis died 16 August, 1977.. Today is his 31st death anniversary..

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Elvis Presley Estate For Sale!

Ever wonder what it's like to live like a king? Or even The King himself? Well now's your chance to live in the very same house Elvis Presley called home for eight years.

"Graceland West,"as it was dubbed by the New York Times, is the 5,000 square foot house located in Palm Springs that is now up for sale. The estate features five bedrooms, a panoramic view of the mountains, and is where Elvis recorded eight songs in the early '70s.

For more info on this posh pad, send an email to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Shocked I hope that is not true!

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Marco Garibaldi planning return 'Party' Rolling Eyes

Marco Garibaldi, the colorful entrepreneur and Hollywood writer-producer, is getting back in the entertainment game after a decade-long absence, forming a new production company that will produce a remake of the Peter Sellers cult hit "The Party."

Garibaldi, perhaps best known in celebrity circles for a longtime romantic involvement with Priscilla Presley, is an Italian screenwriter and producer who has dabbled in a number of areas, helping turn Graceland merchandising into big business and even directing several episodes of the "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers" television show.

His new banner, Godfather Entertainment, will aim to make movies in the $20 million range in a manner he says will be more efficient than the one practiced by the studios, and will attract talent by coming up with creative back-end deals. "The studios are in business to spend money," he said. "I want to make movies for less and put every dime of it on the screen."

The hyphenate said he also is in the process of securing a debt facility with an unnamed bank.

Among its projects, Godfather will team with Avi Lerner's Nu Image Films for "Last Chance Motel," a psychological thriller that Garibaldi will write and direct with shooting planned for 2009. Godfather also is developing a mob movie titled "The Vault," written by Alex Merkin and Jesse Mittelstadt.

But Garibaldi's flagship project will be a remake of "Party," the Blake Edwards-directed film that has had a devoted following since its 1968 release by United Artists.

This version, however, will bear only small resemblance to the original.

The original film centered on Sellers' Hrundi V. Bakshi, a bumbling Indian extra accidentally invited to a glamorous Hollywood party, with Sellers hamming it up in a series of loosely connected vignettes.

In the new version, only part of the conceit is the same: a hapless blond Midwesterner will have his appearance changed to resemble an Indian by a zealous studio eager he fit a part. Garibaldi says that he sees the movie as ripe for a number of star cameos, all of whom will attend the titular party.

Garibaldi and "Sex and the City" writer-producer Darren Star had originally set up the project at MGM in 2003. After a series of corporate moves, it ended up at DreamWorks, which kept the project in development for several years. The rights reverted to Garibaldi two months ago, and he enlisted screenwriters Brandon Gibson and Jim Russo to help him write the new script.

Garibaldi says he can make the movie for a fraction of the budget it might have cost at DreamWorks, possibly for about $20 million.

Godfather also is the production company behind "Across the Hall," the Brittany Murphy romantic thriller directed by Merkin from a script he wrote with Mittelstadt and produced with NBA star Elton Brand's production banner. The film is close to finding domestic distribution and is likely to be released in 2009.

Garibaldi said he has high hopes for a company even in a tough market for independent and slate film financing.

"Everybody and their mother is now raising half a billion dollars," he said. "I want to go trench by trench. We're going to start with enough money to make a $20 million movie and then make another one and another one, and go from there."

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

This article from National Enquirer (the only American celeb magazine we can purchase in Ireland Rolling Eyes ) really bad for the Presleys if it is true. I'm just hoping it is brutal gossip, that's all.

Penning A Tell-All?

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Billy Miller is a private investigator who lives in the Las Vegas area. He became friendly with Elvis as a young boy when his father became friendly with Vernon Presley. Billy is also featured in the documentary, Why Elvis?, available on DVD.

As many of Elvis' friends, confidants, Billy also wrote a book about the king: 'True Elvis Book'. I wanted to share some of the things he said during an interview...

"After I met Elvis as a young boy I was able to stay in touch with him over the years. My dad and Elvis's dad became best drinking buddies. My dad was a welder and he did jobs around Graceland for Vernon and Elvis and also welded Priscilla's Corvair. I thought my father was the greatest. He let me jack-up the little Corvair. We finished it just in time for Priscilla to go shopping with Vernon's credit card. I remember that Vernon loved Priscilla as if she was one of his own kids.
One time I spied on Elvis and Priscilla in the swimming pool. They were giggling and making out, and Elvis' hands were going everywhere. When I told him about it later he laughed and said while I was his spy, he didn't have me there to spy on him.

One of the good things about being Elvis' spy was I got to get out of the van. I also got to play with Lisa Marie.

BM: Elvis has helped a lot of people I used to drive Elvis around town in his old Pontiac car. I used to stay out at the lake (where Vernon had a cabin) and when I would see Elvis, he would throw me his wallet to carry as there were no pockets in his pants that he wore. He would be coming from Graceland in sweat pants and a sweat shirt. If we saw someone he thought was in need, Elvis would say "Billy pull over here". I would pull over and black or white Elvis would hand them some cash. I remember asking Elvis "Why do you do that? Why do you give them money?" Elvis replied "It makes me feel good." I said "Most of these people don't even know that it is you, Elvis Presley". Elvis said, "Someday you'll know what I mean when I say it makes you feel good".

He told me how he lost his "Cilla", which was his pet name for Priscilla. He cried "I need her back", I miss her so much. I pushed her away. I put her thru hell".

He asked me "Do you think she will came home? Back to Graceland. on earth-you don't know, you're a kid, Billy I'm sorry". He walked away.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

party smile Congratulations to Lisa Marie & hubby Michael and all the other family members. Lisa had baby twin girls last Friday ( 10 Oct).. cheers

Lisa Marie Presley has given birth to twin girls, Star has learned. The 40-year-old daughter and heir of Elvis Presley had her babies on Friday, Oct. 10, at Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, Calif.

Her husband, musician Michael Lockwood, 47, was by her side "the whole time," a friend of the family tells Star.

Lisa Marie’s two older children, Riley, 21, and Ben, 16, from her first marriage to Danny Keough, were also present for the twins' arrival.

“Lisa Marie is mom to four now! She’s feeling good, a little tired too,” a friend of the family tells Star. “She is so happy and Michael is ecstatic. He’s wanted to be a dad for so long. This is his dream come true.”

The birth went along without a hitch. “There was no drama. The babies are healthy and beautiful. Ben was seen pushing them down the hall in their cart and cooing to them,” the friend says.

missie

voguelove

voguelove
I'm Capable
I'm Capable

Yada wrote:party smile Congratulations to Lisa Marie & hubby Michael and all the other family members. Lisa had baby twin girls last Friday ( 10 Oct).. cheers

Lisa Marie Presley has given birth to twin girls, Star has learned. The 40-year-old daughter and heir of Elvis Presley had her babies on Friday, Oct. 10, at Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, Calif.

Her husband, musician Michael Lockwood, 47, was by her side "the whole time," a friend of the family tells Star.

Lisa Marie’s two older children, Riley, 21, and Ben, 16, from her first marriage to Danny Keough, were also present for the twins' arrival.

“Lisa Marie is mom to four now! She’s feeling good, a little tired too,” a friend of the family tells Star. “She is so happy and Michael is ecstatic. He’s wanted to be a dad for so long. This is his dream come true.”

The birth went along without a hitch. “There was no drama. The babies are healthy and beautiful. Ben was seen pushing them down the hall in their cart and cooing to them,” the friend says.

missie

Congratulations to the happy couple! cheers

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

She actually gave birth on 10/07/08 TUESDAY!

One baby weighed 5lb 15oz (2.7kg) and the other 5lb 2oz (2.3kg).

:flower: :flower:

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

We still don't know the names of the babies!!! and we haven't seen the pictures! I hope she has a photoshoot with them.. Yay it's so exciting to see the newest Presley descendants. Riley and Ben were also there with their mum when she delivered..

Here is another article

Rep Releases More Details of Lisa Marie Presley's Newborn Twins

Lisa's representative confirmed the singer delivered her baby girls via C-section at 2:46 P.M. on October 7, and the star and her infants are all "healthy and resting at home."

Hot on the heels of Star magazine's report of Lisa Marie Presley giving birth to twin girls, a representative for her issued a confirmation Saturday, October 11, spilling more details about the infants and their celebrity mother. Not mentioning the names of the babies, representative Cindy Guagenti set the record straight on their birth date, telling People, contrary to the circulating reports which mentioned they were born on October 10, Lisa actually gave birth to them on October 7.

Revealing more details about the new additions to the Presley's family, Cindy revealed the babies were delivered at 2:46 P.M. via C-section and weighed in at 5 lbs., 15 oz. and at 5 lbs., 2 oz. Their names were not made public. Though so, Cindy said Lisa and the babies "are happy and healthy and resting at home."

The twins are Lisa's first children with musician husband Michael Lockwood, whom she's been married to since January 22, 2006. Besides them, Lisa also has two other children from her previous marriage to Danny Keough, they are son Benjamin Storm Keough and daughter Danielle Riley Keough.

Confirming her pregnancy early March this year after several news media published unflattering photos of her accompanied with suggestion that she might have inherited her father Elvis Presley's famous appetite, Lisa remained mum on the speculation that she's carrying twins. It was her mother Priscilla Presley who confirmed it, telling Entertainment Tonight in an interview, her singer daughter was pregnant with twins and due to give birth in the fall.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Harper & Finley Lockwood = Lisa Marie Presley’s Twins! Shocked

Lisa Marie Presley and her husband Michael Lockwood named their new twin girls Harper and Finley, reports Star.

The 40-year-old daughter of Elvis Presley gave birth to the newborn babies on Tuesday, Oct. 7, at Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, Calif. They arrived via C-section and weighed 5 lbs., 15oz. and 5 lbs., 2 oz.

“The babies and mom are happy and healthy and resting at home,” Lisa Marie’s rep said in a statement over the weekend

Anonymous

Full names:
Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood and Finley Aaron Love Lockwood

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Thanks for the update, hun! I LOVE, LOVE the FULL names.. What do ya all think? Very Happy
I think it is so cute Lisa & Michael honoured Gladys, Elvis and Priscilla with the choice of middle names for their babies!
Obviously, she is not that worried about the pressure of ' Presley' names or rather connotations on these new babies.. :flower:

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Elvis Presley "Met" His Newborn Granddaughters Through A Medium

Anne Lu - Celebrity News Service News Writer
Los Angeles, CA (BANG) - Elvis Presley has 'met' his granddaughters through a medium. Lisa Marie Presley - the late music legend's daughter, who gave birth to twin daughters Finley and Harper earlier this month - asked a medium to introduce the babies to her father and was delighted when the spirit guide contacted the singer.

Lisa Marie is quoted by Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying: "This was my dad, this was Elvis coming through. I would know his energy anywhere and this was him, I have no doubt."

"Not only was it his voice but I could feel the exact same love he gave me when I was a little girl. It was so overwhelming that I started to cry."

"The medium comforted me with his words by telling me that he was proud of me and the babies were beautiful, he's doing fine on the other side and he watches over me. And I sort of got acclimatized to this and dried my eyes and we had this amazing link."

"The most comforting thing he told me is that even though he's not here physically any more he is still with me and he watches over the babies too."

Meanwhile, Lisa Marie's mother Priscilla - who was the wife of Elvis, who died in 1977 aged 42 - revealed it is "a dream come true" to be a grandmother again.

She said: "My daughter just had twins, so that's a dream come true. It's been a real delight entering into the room and seeing these two little babies - it's been pretty terrific."

"Father's a little nervous. He's a first-time dad, so it's the most beautiful thing to watch the way he holds and carries the babies. It's so endearing to watch how delicate he is."

The twins are Lisa Marie's first children with husband Michael Lockwood.

She also has two children by ex-husband Danny Keough - Riley, 19, and Benjamin, 16.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Priscilla on Larry King Thursday, for Elvis' 74th birthday!!!!

Priscilla Presley celebrates Elvis's 74th birthday... live from Graceland! And she shares his personal treasures never publicly seen - until now.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Lisa Marie has updated her official blog!

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Now Is Not The Time.

I wished I could be writing you under happier circumstances but I cannot because Two of my very good friends, (John and Kelly Travolta ) the sweetest people in the world have just encountered the worst possible tragedy a parent could be forced to endure, the death of their son Jett.
My heart is crying and bleeding for them.
I personally would not have it in me to bury my own child.
I am writing this because I have noticed that for the most part, people and the media have been very sympathetic and respectful, but there are those certain ones that want to use this horrible tragedy as an opportunity to once again, blame and or attack Scientology?
Folks, as popular as it has been to discriminate and ridicule Scientology and Scientologist's in the recent past , Now is NOT the time.
I realize that there is a lot of mis information out there about the subject which has caused a lot of stone throwing but we are not still in the dark ages and it is still an Unconstitutional Injustice to partake in and encourage such condemnation.
Among most of the crazy made up garbage that goes around about it , It is not true that Scientologist's "Don't believe in " medical care , medicine or medical Doctors and that may have something to do with this terrible tragedy.
Just like anyone else, If one is sick , they go to the doctor, If a medication will make it better then they take it.
If they don't then they are an idiot and you can't blame their religion.
Whatever medical and or physical condition Jett had , I can tell you first hand that his parents were on a tireless, never ending quest to get and provide him with the absolute best care anyone could ever ask for and need, Medically, physically, emotionally, medicinally and spiritually.
I am not writing this to preach my beliefs, I am here to protect my friends.
To the few of you out there that this may apply to,
Let's not use the tragic death of a child to facilitate your insatiable need to attack and destroy Scientology shall we?
John and Kelly have done nothing but spend their lives and their time helping others, making people happy and making peoples lives better.
Please let this family grieve in peace.

~LMP

PS, I am so sorry it has been such a long time since I have written.
I have just been soaking up the love and the happiness that these two little babies have brought us.
More on that soon.......
Thank you so much for all of your well wishes.
I love and miss you very much.
I'll be in touch.
~L

Anonymous

Ahha you're good. I was coming to see if anyone had posted that Razz

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Lisa attended Jett Travolta's memorial in Florida

A memorial service for John Travolta and Kelly Preston's son Jett took place Thursday in the family's Ocala, Fla., hometown, and many of the couples' celebrity friends attended to pay their respects.

Lisa Marie Presley, James Gandolfini, Kirstie Alley, Garth Brooks and wife Trisha Yearwood, and Forest Whitaker all came to support the family, the Ocala Star-Banner reported.

Fans also made a point of expressing their condolences by leaving cards and flowers with the guards who were posted at the entrance to the neighborhood complex where the Travoltas live.

Barbara Weiland and her 13-year-old son Bobby drove 2 ½ hours to deliver two dozen daisies. "We felt it was important to come out and let them know that every day people loved Jett too."

The residents of Ocala certainly felt a strong bond with Jett. Bonnie Morehardt, a former airline pilot who caters for the family, prepared apple strudel with cranberries and chocolate plus Jett's favorite brownies for the memorial service.

"From the very beginning, one of Jett and John's favorites were my brownies. One day I remember John saying to Jett, 'Oh look Bonnie left us brownies. Let's dig into these.' And they sat together like two big kids and popped them into their mouths."

Jett's close bond with his father was easy to see. "Jett was a quiet boy but he did connect, with his dad especially," Morehardt says. "He didn't look at others the way he looked at John."

Jett died of a seizure disorder Jan. 2 while the family was vacationing in Grand Bahamas.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

It's Lisa Marie's birthday today! Have a very happy one today, Lisa Marie! We love you! love it!

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Elvis Photo's Fate Still A Mystery

The fate of the famous photo of Elvis in his coffin apparently will remain a mystery. A federal lawsuit in West Palm Beach over the photo valued at $1 million ended last week when all involved agreed to dismiss their claims.

Such action typically means a settlement was reached, but attorneys representing the warring parties couldn't be reached for comment despite attempts by phone.

Questions about the photo were central to a lawsuit filed last year by Boca Raton developer David Rustine, who bought the anthrax-ravaged former headquarters of the National Enquirer. The tabloid set sales records when it published the photo shortly after Elvis Presley's 1977 death.

Rustine claimed John Mason, head of a New York company hired to clean the building, snatched it. Mason claimed the photo was destroyed when the building was fumigated and then countersued Rustine for defamation.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

luckylmp03 /Presley's Pride

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Elvis memorabilia auctioned online

1 hour 34 mins ago

Elvis Presley memorabilia including a performance jumpsuit and a grand piano he played at Graceland went on auction on Monday in a demonstration of his commercial appeal 31 years since the King left the building.
The online auction house Gotta Have It! Collectibles will have the items on sale through March 25.

"There is a huge, huge following for Elvis and there always will be," said Peter Siegel of Gotta Have It! "He was larger than life. Today, there are children that are just totally enamored by him and kids dress like him still for Halloween."

Highlights include a blue jumpsuit and cape with gold lining that Presley wore at a Madison Square Garden performance in 1972. Siegel expected these two items to fetch at least $150,000.

The Madison Square concert marked one of the few times Presley performed in New York City and the jumpsuit is pictured on the cover of the live album "An Afternoon in the Garden."

Also on the block is Presley's white Knabe Grand Piano, which he played at his mansion, Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee from 1957 to 1969. It is expected to fetch at least $750,000.

Presley's signature sunglasses and gold and diamond owl ring are also on sale.

For tighter budgets there are numerous magazines featuring Presley on the cover and several action figures of Presley with starting bids of $10.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

¢HoK€¢hí¢K posted this on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

love it!

Melanie

Melanie
I'm Capable
I'm Capable

Melanie

Melanie
I'm Capable
I'm Capable

Melanie

Melanie
I'm Capable
I'm Capable

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

thank you! Melanie, thank so much for these HQs!
Awwww, how they are holding the hands of Michael.. So cute

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Lisa Marie: Don't Hire Self-Entitled Nannies!

Lisa Marie Presley says it takes some gall for a nanny who she treated like a celebrity to turn around and sue her.

Lisa Marie tells TMZ Christine White has "self-entitlement" issues. White just sued Elvis' daughter for not getting meal breaks and allegedly being forced to work 7 days a week during her stint as a postpartum caregiver after the birth of Lisa Marie's child last October.

Lisa Marie now says she paid Christine $650 a day and she had chefs and other staff at her disposal. Lisa Marie goes on ... Christine had her own guest house on the property where she would sleep and take "many breaks."

Here's the best part: "Ms. White's self-entitlement became more and more severe as she became exposed to the various 'perks' she was given on the job.

A taste of the celebrity life can be a dangerous thing.

By the way, Lisa Marie says Christine practically tripped over herself after she was fired to hire a lawyer.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

malibubarbie

malibubarbie
A New Face
A New Face

thanks for this. I dont believe nanny. Lisa dont seem like a stingy person.
Plus 650 a day is lots of money today jobs hard to find and she dont appreciate what she got.

Graceland

Graceland
Making Magic
Making Magic

Lisa has always come across as a fair person, so I don't believe the nanny for one minute.

34NEWS ABOUT THE FAMILY -old thread locked Empty MJ's funeral 04.09.09 3:50

Anonymous

UPDATE: Lisa Marie Presley -- Michael's ex-wife -- just arrived.

~ To be honest, I didn't expect her to attend the funeral..

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

I have to say I'm surprised it took them so long to lay him to rest, but I understand that they had to do their investigations.....I'm glad the celebrities (including Lisa) will have their moment to say goodbye, everyone needs closure...sad all around.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Lisa Marie in Facebook Faceoff with Nanny

Lisa Marie Presley is firing back at her former nanny -- the one who just sued her -- claiming the woman broke her contract by posting photos of Presley's twin babies on Facebook.

Presley countersued Christine White -- the nanny who claims she was forced to work ridiculous hours without getting OT.

Presley claims White snapped 164 photographs and shot video of her twins and her private residence ...then posted some of them on Facebook.

Presley alleges White flagrantly violated the confidentiality agreement she signed.

Forget White's OT ... Presley wants White to ante up for the damage she caused.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

this woman must not be a very bright bulb for not knowing who she's messing with! I hope she gets what she deserves! Mad

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Elvis Presley's teenage grandson gets record deal

Ben Presley snapped up by Universal

Elvis Presley's grandson Ben Presley is about to continue the Presley legacy by signing a record deal with Universal.

Ben, the 17-year-old son of Elvis' daughter Lisa Marie Presley, has been offered a $5 million [£3.3 million] deal by Universal to make up to five albums, reports the Telegraph.

"The music will be nothing like Elvis, nothing like him at all," he said.

The teenager is currently taking a break from making the album, which he hopes to release next year.

"He's a typical 17 year-old," says his spokesman. "He doesn't get up before midday and then grunts at you."

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

ELVIS LIVES ON IN BEN

By Natalie Chalk

HE has the same distinctive jet-black hair and piercing eyes – and now Benjamin Presley is set to step into The King’s blue suede shoes.

Elvis’s 17-year-old grandson has reportedly been offered a five-album deal with Universal worth £3.3million. Ben, son of Elvis’s daughter Lisa Marie and musician Danny Keough, announced his move into the music industry in London this week.

He has already begun work on his first album, due out next year.

Elvis did not release his first single, That’s Alright, until he was 19. Ben, who was born 15 years after his legendary grandfather died, said: “The music will be nothing like Elvis, nothing like him at all.”

He was in town at the Inspiration Awards for Women with US pop star Ryan Cabrera, 27, former beau of his sister, model Riley Keough, 20.

The event was run by the Breakthrough Breast Cancer charity, supported by Lisa Marie and grandmother Priscilla. Ben’s spokesman said: “He’s a typical 17-year-old. He doesn’t get up before midday and then grunts at you.”

His similarity to his iconic grandfather was noted at an early age. One family friend said: “When you look at Ben you can see Elvis.

“He looks even more like Elvis than he does his mum. Just see his face and his eyes – it is like The King is living on.”

When Ben was eight, added the friend, he could move like Elvis and loved his hits such as Hound Dog, Jailhouse Rock and Heartbreak Hotel.

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

Ryan Cabrera twittered an hour ago: greetings from tha UK!! just confirmed sum new concerts for november..not gonna do too many but there shalst be a few! let ya know soon

Anonymous

so did Ben changed his last name to Presley or do the mags just assume it's his name??

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

It's.. either the tabloids making it up or.. it is a very clever publicity stunt, created by smart publicity people Cool

Anonymous

Yada wrote:It's.. either the tabloids making it up or.. it is a very clever publicity stunt, created by smart publicity people Cool

well then I guess it's the tabloids...what a surpise Wink

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

Lisa Marie Surprise Guest at Richard Hawley Show

If you got your timing wrong at Thursday night's Richard Hawley gig – a quick trip to use the facilities or order that last pint of the night, and you might just have missed one of the most surprising guest appearances of the year.

Hawley and band, currently touring the U.K. off the recent release of album 'Truelove's Gutter', had already played a beautifully bruised, hour-long set at London's Shepherd's Bush Empire to a reverent crowd, when the band returned to the stage for the encore.

Hawley, it turned out, something to tell us -- news that he and the band had been writing with a female singer and it was time the world knew about it. Dame Shirley Bassey, perhaps; Hawley is one of the songwriters who has penned tunes for the Dame's new album 'The Performance.

No. Hawley the said: "Would you please welcome to the stage, Miss Lisa Marie Presley." With no more fanfare, the King of Rock 'N' Roll's only daughter strode to the mic to sing a song, a bluesy affair called 'Weary.' Hawley didn't join her for vocal duties, instead standing back from the mic to play the song's glowing lead guitar lines.. When the bluesy number had finished, she left the stage to huge applause.

Then, with a hug and a kiss for Hawley and a wave to the crowd, Presley was off, leaving much of the audience blinking in disbelief.

Presley hasn't released any music since a version of 'In the Ghetto' in which she "duetted" with her late father Elvis two years ago. Is a Hawley co-written album now in the works?

cool!

Yada

Yada
Admin
Admin

drunken I'm seriously bewildered here, lil. This was an amazing turn-out from Lisa Marie..

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

I am also! Its amazing on the vast many of people she knows overseas! Maybe.....here's hoping.....that she is getting the itch to get out there and sing again in concert!!!!!!! I soooooo miss those days of following her around the U.S. lolll
laugh out loud NEWS ABOUT THE FAMILY -old thread locked 479835

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

More comments (articles) on Lisa..............

Lisa stated, ""I hadn't been on stage for a long time but I felt better about doing it here," Lisa Marie said after the performance. "People are more music-focused here than they are in America.""

Speaking after the concert, Presley said: "I wrote the lyrics, Richard wrote the music.

"I am the first person he has written a song for in that way."

She added the collaboration had so far been top secret, and that her decision to go on stage was spur of the moment.

Presley said: "I only knew I was coming on stage four hours beforehand. I was working with Richard and we decided I should go on, so I didn't have long to think about it."

But the singer, once married to Michael Jackson, said there is no game plan for her comeback, other than to write songs with Hawley who she described as a "lovely man" and a "good friend".

KozyKitten

KozyKitten
Coachella Chic
Coachella Chic

Hey Miss Lil,

Do you happen to have the words to the song she sang by chance?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kozykitten68/

lilsurprises

lilsurprises

no I dont, but I'm gonna keep searching for it! hee hee (and its good to see you here, woman!)

KozyKitten

KozyKitten
Coachella Chic
Coachella Chic

Good to see you here too...kinda good to be away from the Lisa Police..LOL...feels free over here..LOLOL

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kozykitten68/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum